Certificate Booth will be released next week as a limited time feature in Farmville 2. See what will be needed to redeem unique rewards, and what recipes you will be asked to craft.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Four unique items can be yours if you collect enough Happiness Certificates in the cool new feature. The ultimate prize will be a brand new White Tea Cup Pig for your farm. First you will have to build the Certificate Booth by collecting 10 Booth Flags, 10 Booth Hay Bundles and 10 Booth Coverings. Then Start Building and Ask Friends for help when asked.
How to use Certificate Booth
Feed your Animals in order to gain Happiness Certificates. These can be swapped for rewards. At the end you will win a baby White Tea Cup Pig. You can click on posts on Game Feed to collect Certificates, and if that is not enough there will be two recipes to craft.
- 2 Certificates of Happiness – requires 6 Pieces of Wood and 2 Toy Bag. The latter will be either Post or Ask type of item.
- 3 Certificates of Happiness – requires 10 Horseshoes and 3 Toy Bins.
Certificate Booth Rewards
- Happy Animal Lights – 25 Certificates.
- Happy Animal Planter – 44 Certificates.
- Oriental Thuja Tree – 66 Certificates.
- Happy Animal Fountain – 88 Certificates.
- White Tea Cup Pig – Bonus Prize
Note that the number of Happiness Certificates needed for each reward might change upon the release of Certificate Booth.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.