Finally, we are getting new expansions in Farmville 2 game. Not just one, but five of them at the same time. It will be costly and will give us more room for animals, crops and everything we want to put on our farms.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Zynga has announced five new expansions few weeks ago, it was only to be expected considering new levels and an increased coins cap. These should be available sometimes in January 2014, to give us more space to grow crops and trees, raise and feed animals, and place whatever buildings and items we might like. The space is scarce on my farm so I am looking forward to it.
Prepare to cash out a lot of coins as the new expansions will range from 7,000,000 all the way up to 9,000,000 coins.
Farmville 2 new expansions January 2014
- The Old Furnace - requires level 93, crafting 35 Raspberry Cheesecakes, gathering 20 Flint Stones and 9,000,000 coins. Ingredients needed include 490 raspberries, 210 goat cheese, 280 milk, 420 lemons and 70 sugar. Ask friends for sugar and flint stones.
- Clearing in the Woods - requires level 87, crafting 30 walnut date bread, gathering 20 Splitting Axes and 8,000,000 coins. Ingredients needed include 40 walnuts, 320 dates, 80 flour and 40 water. Ask friends for splitting axes.
- Maple Meadow - requires level 82, crafting 30 Lavender-Ginger Shortbread Cookies, gathering 20 Maple Buckets and 8,000,000 coins. Ingredients needed include 180 ginger, 180 lavender, 450 eggs and 120 rye. Ask friends for maple buckets.
- The Storage Shack - requires level 77, crafting 25 Macaroni and Cheese, gathering 20 Storage Locks and 7,000,000 coins. Ingredients needed include 400 cheese, 100 wheat, 250 quinoas, 200 truffles and 150 flasks. Ask friends for flasks and storage locks.
- The Bird's Nest - requires level 72, crafting 25 Egg Rolls, gathering 20 Rustic Binoculars and 7,000,000 coins. Ingredients needed include 500 soybean, 125 cabbage, 200 rice and 50 pepper. Ask friends for rustic binoculars.
There will be a new water expansion as well, but no details have been given yet.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.