Farmville 2 Rabbit Rescue Station will allow player to help reunite the Rabbit Family, by crafting unique recipes. We have a complete guide to the Rabbit Rescue Station.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Zynga will release Rabbit Rescue Station feature in Farmville 2 which will go on for 3 weeks, and each week will have a new set of recipes that can be crafted. By creating these unique items you will earn badges which are need to redeem rewards.
The pop-up will show and ask you to place your new Rabbit Rescue Station on a farm. Once on your farm, you will have to collect 10 Rescue Ropes, 10 Gurneys and 10 Flower Sashes. When you have all building materials Start Building then Ask Friends for help. When four of your Farmville 2 friends have answered the call for help, you will be able to finish Rabbit Rescue Station and start crafting items.
Gain enough Animal Rescue Badges and a Baby Blue French Angora Rabbit will be yours. Isn’t that just cute.
Rabbit Rescue Station Week 1 Recipes
- Rubber Boots – requires 4 Rubber and 4 Fur. There is a new Rubber tree available in the General Store.
- Animal Raft – requires 4 Pieces of Wood and 2 Crafting Nails. Ask friends for Crafting Nails.
- Energy Treat – requires 12 Wheat and 2 Animal Vitamin. Ask friends for Animal Vitamin.
Rabbit Rescue Station Week 2 Recipes
- Vintage Umbrellas – requires 6 Pieces of Wood and 4 Horseshoes.
- Wading Pants – requires 2 Fine Saddles and 2 Suspenders. Ask Friends for Suspenders.
Rabbit Rescue Station Week 3 Recipes
- Soft Rope – requires 2 Spun Yarn and 10 Sunflowers.
- Ancient Animal Raincoat – requires 6 Wool and 3 Waterproofing Spray. Ask friends for Waterproofing Sprays.
- Drying Towel – requires 8 Wool and 3 Empty Spools. Ask friends for Empty Spools.
The ultimate prize will be a Baby Blue French Angora Rabbit.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.