Zynga will release Swan Observation Deck next week. Farmville 2 players will have a chance to win unique rewards and a Baby Black Speckled Swan. Here is how to do Swan Observation Deck feature.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Swan Observation Deck will work similar to Rocking Chair we already had in Farmville 2. With Hans and Odette, we could see this coming as those two swans are the only animals producing black feathers at the moment.
To start the feature, place Swan Observation Deck on your farm and start collecting parts. You will need 10 Binocular Parts, 10 Swan Wood Boards and 10 Telescope Parts before you can build the Deck. Once it has all been collected, click to Start Building and Ask Friends when prompted.
That’s it, you have a brand new Swan Observation Deck on your farm. It will have different stages and will last for 4 weeks. Each week we will get tasks to be completed, and there will be a bonus task after the main ones have been done.
We will update the guide accordingly as this is the preview, though we already know the most of what will be needed:
Swan Observation Deck Week 1 Tasks – An Ice Chunk Conundrum
- Collect 5 Road Salts.
- Craft 3 Ice Picks – you will need 24 pieces of wood and 6 “ice pick tops” to craft 3 Ice Picks. This new ingredient will be the Post type.
- Harvest 30 Purple Sprouting Broccoli – the crop rakes 12 hours to mature.
Rewards: Swan Garden Light.
Bonus Reward: Salt 10 Pack.
Swan Observation Deck Week 1 Tasks – Ice Clearing Crew
- Perform 30 action on your Neighbors’ Farm – visit as many neighbors as needed to perform 30 actions in total.
- Craft 3 Vegetarian Gumbos – required 24 rice and 9 gumbo mix. Post for gumbo mix.
- Craft 2 Suncatchers – crafting 2 Suncatchers requires 12 lemons, 12 mud, 2 water and 6 pieces of glass. Ask friends for pieces of glass.
Rewards: Swan Picnic.
Bonus Reward: Power 10 pack.
Swan Observation Deck Week 1 Tasks – Chunk Clearing Challenge
- Harvest 4 Pine or Heirloom Pine Trees – pine tree matures after 1 day.
- Craft 4 Lemonade or Heirloom Lemonade – crafting 4 Lemonades will consume 24 lemons and 4 water.
- Craft 3 Swan-Necked Shovels – required 30 horseshoes and 6 shovel handles. Ask friends for shovel handles.
Rewards: Swan Fountain.
Bonus Reward: Sugar 10 Pack.
Swan Observation Deck Week 1 Tasks – No Ice Chunk Left Unturned
- Harvest 20 Rice from your water plots – you can plant 12 crops at a time on water plots, and rice takes 4 hours to mature.
- Craft 5 Heavy Fur Throws - required 80 wool and 30 fur.
- Harvest 4 Pear or Heirloom Pear Trees – pear tree matures 12 hours after it had been watered.
Rewards: Goodie Bag.
Bonus Reward: Fuel 5 Pack.
After you have completed all 4 stages a Baby Black Speckled Swan will become available.
Dolores is a web designer and SEO content copywriter who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.