All Fur You Quest will be introduced along with a Crafting Drive Booth. If you earn enough points from crafting you will win a Lionhead Rabbit. FarmVille 2 All Fur You Quest contains 8 missions, and we have listed all the requirements to complete them.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Well and Good 1/8:
- Harvest 15 Corn; that won’t take long!
- Tend 2 Well; a pet wash will need water, of course!
- Perform 5 helpful actions on your Neighbors’ Farms.
Plant and harvest 15 corn, it takes 2 minute before corn is ready for harvest. Collect water from a wll 2 times, and do 5 actions on your friend’s farm to complete the first mission.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 coins.
I’d Lather Not 2/8:
- Collect 5 Wash Tub; we’ll need at least that many.
- Feed 2 Adult Horse, but you don’t have to wash them.
- Make 1 Leather Coin Purse for the kids to put the Pet Wash money in.
Click the button next to “Wash Tub” inside quest window to start collecting them. Feed adult horse 2 times and craft a leather coin purse which requires 2 fine saddles, 12 wool, 4 fine rabbit wool, and 10 horseshoes.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 coins.
Clean Up Your Act 3/8:
- Receive 10 Piece of Wood; I like to get mine from Pine Trees.
- Feed 5 Adult Goats. They might also need washing.
- Make 1 Plain Soap. This kind of soap goes long way.
Harvest pine trees to collect 10 pieces of wood, and feed adult goats 5 times. To craft a plain soap 6 pieces of wood, 1 water, 12 olives, and 3 flasks are needed.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 coins.
Hair Today, Pecan Tomorrow 4/8:
- Collect 5 Pet Shampoo to lather up all those adorable pets!
- Harvest 15 Wheat to make a snack.
- Make 3 Pecan Muffin. I might feel guilty eating cupcakes, but if we call it a muffin it’s okay.
Collect pet shampoo by clicking on a button in quest window. Plant and harvest 15 wheat, it takes 4 hours before the crop will be ready for harvest. This time 15 pecans, 9 eggs, and 12 wheat are needed for crafting.
Rewards: 45 XP, 450 coins and 1 pile of Rhinestone.
The Warrening Signs 5/8:
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 2 times.
- Harvest 4 Orange Trees for the cupcakes.
- Make 3 Orange Cupcakes; I got over my guilt about cupcakes.
You can tend rabbit warren once every 18 hours, so if you are in a hurry to complete this mission simply use speed-feed after you tend to it first time. Harvest 4 orange trees and make 3 orange cupcakes which will consume 9 oranges, 9 eggs, 12 wheat, and 6 milk.
Rewards: 50 XP and 500 coins.
A Tur-Key Solution 6/8:
- Feed 4 Adult Turkey to get pretty feathers.
- Feed 5 Adult Sheep to gather wool.
- Make 3 Feather Charm; they should get lots of attention!
Feed 4 adult turkeys and 5 adult sheep. To make 3 feather charms you will need 24 brown feathers, 18 wool, and 6 fine rabbit wool.
Rewards: 70 XP and 65 coins.
All Dried Up 7/8:
- Collect 5 Pet Dryer to get all the wet off those pets!
- Feed 4 Adult Chicken to gather farm-fresh white eggs!
- Make 3 Leather Trunk; the kids can fill them with towels and supplies.
Click a button inside quest window, next to “Pert Dryer” wording, to start collecting item. Feed 4 adult chicken and craft leather trunks. It will require 12 fine saddles and 12 wool.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 coins.
Don’t Miss the Swiss 8/8:
- Tend your Cow Shed 3 times to gather Swiss Cheese!
- Feed 5 Adult Cows to get fresh milk you’ll need.
- Make 6 Swiss Cheese Loaf for the kids.
As with any animal building you can tend to your cow shed once every 18 hours. Feed adult cows 5 times and craft Swiss cheese loaves in your crafting kitchen. Crafting 6 Swiss cheese loaves takes 30 milk and 18 Swiss cheese.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 coins.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.