Alpine Party Quest will be released next week, probably Tuesday. This latest limited Farmville 2 quest will have crafting, collecting and so on. Here are all the requirements to complete the quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Barbara is throwing a party and needs our help to make the alpine delicacies. This quest will be introduced along with a Winter Cream Separator feature.
Winter Cream is Coming 1/8
- Place a Winter Cream Separator on your Farm for gathering Winter Cream.
- Receive 8 Milk, that’s how you get Winter Cream.
- Water any 8 Crops so we have something to keep the Cows fed.
Winter cream separator is new building that will have to be placed on your farm. Cow gets hungry every 3 hours, and most goats can be fed once in 15 minutes. Plant and water any 8 crops, tomatoes are the best as they require only 1 minute to mature.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Get this Alpine Party Started 2/8
- To set the table, we’ll need to collect 5 Swiss Serving Sets.
- Make 1 delicious Winter Emmental Chees for the guests to nibble on.
- Stoke the Furnace 2 times to keep away the winter chill!
Post for Swiss serving sets to collect 5 of those. If you get stuck, you can always use RX6 FV2 Scanner to collect it for you. Make sure you have less than 30 energy left and then harvest Furnace. You can avoid 24 hours cooldown by spending only few energy points then harvesting Furnace. Just make sure you have less than 30 and more than 21 energy left. Crafting 1 winter elemental cheese requires 40 milk.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Missing Recipe 3/8
- Check around your Neighbors’ Farms 10 times to see if I left the recipes there.
- Harvest any Trees 4 times to see what you can shake loose.
- Searching is hungry work – we’d better make 2 Winter Spaetzle.
Visit Farmville 2 friends by selecting them from the track at the bottom. Do 10 things on their farms to get first task done. There might be some recipe left by Barbara, though it is not sure yet. Apricot, mango and peach tree will mature 2 hours after you’ve watered them. You can harvest any 4 trees, but these are the fastest growing ones. Crafting 2 winter spaetzles consumes 50 milk and 32 flour.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins.
Why Did It Have to be Goats? 4/8
- Collect 5 Torn Recipe Book Page and we’ll see if we can piece the recipe together.
- Make 4 Leather Journal to put the recipe pages in something.
- Feed 3 hungry Adult Goat to keep them from causing more trouble!
Torn Recipe Books are collected by clicking the Post button inside a quest window. Most adult goats can be fed every 15 minutes, some will take an hour between feeding. You will need 8 fine saddles, 24 wool and 8 fine rabbit wool to craft 4 leather journals.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins.
With Any Luck 5/8
- Plant 12 Onion for Barbara’s savory Alpine Tart.
- According to the recipe, we need to harvest 4 Olive Tree.
- We’re going to need a bit of luck to pull this off – make 3 Glass Good Luck Charm.
Plant and water at least 12 onions. Olive tree is ready for harvest 12 hours after it had been watered. Crafting 3 glass good luck charms requires 18 wool, 6 fine rabbit wool and 6 pieces of glass. Ask friends for pieces of glass.
Rewards: 50 XP and 550 Coins.
A Taste Like I Remember 6/8
- Tend your Cow Shed 2 times. We need Swiss Cheese with Alpine Tarts!
- Harvest 16 Wheat – you won’t be making Tarts without it.
- We need to practice making Tarts – make 4 of any kind of Tart!
Cow shed has 18 hours cooldown, use speed-feed if you would like to quicken the process. Plant and water 16 wheat. The crop matures after 4 hours, unless you use speed-grow or Farmhands. To make 4 blueberry tarts 12 milk, 12 blueberries, 8 eggs and 32 wheat is needed.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins.
The Secret Ingredient 7/8
- Collect 5 Barbara’s Secret Ingredient but don’t tell anyone.
- Make 1 Porcelain Mug to toast the secret ingredient.
- Receive 12 Wood for a fire and a nice, warm feeling!
Hit the Post button to start collecting Barbara’s secret ingredients. Pine tree takes 1 day to mature. Crafting 1 porcelain mug requires 6 mud and 1 water.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 Coins.
Clean Sweep 8/8
- Tend your Goat Shelter 2 times to keep those pesky goats out of trouble!
- Use 4 Farm Hands to get everything in perfect order.
- Make 3 bars of Plain Soap to clean everything up.
Use speed-fed if you don’t want to wait 18 hours between tending to you goat shelter. Place 4 farmhands either on crops or on top of the crafting kitchen. To craft 3 plain soaps you will need 18 pieces of wood, 3 water, 36 olives and 9 flasks. Ask friends for flasks. Heirloom version requires the same amount of ingredients, but takes heirloom pieces of wood and heirloom olives instead of regular ones.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Remember to check RX6 FV2 Scanner, a tool that can collect FarmVille 2 items from Facebook feeds.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.