Each week brings a new limited time quest into a FarmVille 2 game. Be All You Can Sheep Quest is expected to be released on January 7. Our guide lists all the requirements for this new FarmVille 2 quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
We will have to teach Walter some sheep training tricks. Marie is over the moon about Walter being interested into training these animals and asks farmers to help her on her quest. Eight missions are available as always, and we have listed all of the requirements featured in the Be All You can Sheep Quest.
Nursery Times 1/8
- Have a Sheep Nursery on your Farm; that seems innocent enough.
- Harvest 10 White Peacock Kale so Walter doesn’t realize I’m watching.
- Feed 1 Adult Pig. Just feeding pigs.
Sheep nursery is the latest building introduced in FarmVille 2 game. You will be prompted to place one on your farm, simply choose a spot and click on it to complete this task. Adult pig gets hungry every 4 hours, and this new white peacock kale crop has not yet been released so we are unsure how long it takes to mature.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
A Wooly Tale 2/8
- Collect 5 Book of Sheep Stories, because Sheep love to hear stories about other Sheep!
- Harvest 10 Tomatoes, the redder and riper the better!
- Make 1 Tomato Soup; it’s the perfect fuel for a dedicated shepherd!
Post to start collecting sheep story books. Plant and water tomatoes, the crop will mature after 1 minute. Crafting 1 tomato soup will consume 8 tomatoes, 3 water, and 6 onions.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Sheep Scents 3/8
- Feed 2 Adult Cows and collect some wholesome milk.
- Harvest 10 Pumpkins; I love how they look in the field, all big and round!
- Make 1 Pumpkin Pie and I’ll bet the sheep will come running!
Adult cow gets hungry every 3 hours, but seems like water buffalo could count towards this task as well. Plant and water 10 pumpkins, the crop takes 8 hours to mature. You will need 8 pumpkins, 8 wheat and 2 milk to craft 1 pumpkin pie.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins!
Motivating Ewe 4/8
- Collect 5 Sheep Posters to show your Sheep what they can achieve!
- Tend your Cow Shed 2 times so they don’t feel neglected!
- Make 2 Swiss Cheese Loaves with your extra Swiss Cheese. Can’t go wrong with that.
To start collecting sheep posters, simply click the “Post” button inside a quest window. Tending cow shed has 18 hours cooldwon. You can use speed-feed to quicken the process. To make 2 Swiss cheese loaves you will need 10 milk and 6 Swiss cheese.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins
Grumpy Goats 5/8
- Tend your Goat Shelter 2 times so those Prized Goats feel pampered too.
- Harvest 4 Fig Trees or Heirloom Fig Trees.
- Make 2 Glass Good Luck Charms. Really, to deal with Sheep you need every advantage.
Use speed-feed if you don’t want to wait for 18 hours between tending to your goat shelter. Fig tree will mature 12 hours after it had been watered. All together 12 wool, 4 fine rabbit wool, and 4 pieces of glass are needed to make 2 glass good luck charms.
Rewards: 50 XP and 500 Coins
Huffy Horses 6/8
- Tend your Horse Stable 2 times so those prized prima donnas will hush up.
- Harvest 4 Olive Trees or Heirloom Olive Trees.
- Make 2 Olive Oil with those fresh Olives!
You can either wait for 18 hours between feeding horse in a stable, or use speed-feed on the building and be done with it. Olive tree is ready for harvest 12 hours after it had been watered. To make 2 olive oils you will need 24 olives and 6 flasks. Heirloom version takes heirloom olives, but the amount is same.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins
Ewe Win! 7/8
- Collect 5 Sheep Trophies; you have so many amazing sheep!
- Collect 20 Wool from those over-achieving Sheep!
- Make 2 White Dreamcatchers to capture the aspirations of these Sheep!
Start collecting sheep trophies by clicking on the “Post” button inside a quest window. Feeding rabbits (gets hungry once per hour), sheep (can be fed once every 8 hours), or alpacas (you can feed them every 4 hours) will give wool needed for the second task. Crafting 2 white dreamcatchers will require 16 wool and 4 white feathers.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 Coins.
In Praise of Pigs 8/8
- Tend your Pig Pen 2 times to get some cool clay!
- Harvest 8 Lemon Trees or Heirloom Lemon Trees.
- Make 3 Suncatchers to throw some light on your happy piggies!
Use speed-feed, or wait 18 hours to be able to tend your pig pen for the second time. Lemon tree will be ready for harvest 12 hours after you’ve watered it. To craft 3 suncatchers you will need 18 lemons, 18 mud, 3 water and 9 pieces of glass. Ask friends for pieces of glass.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Another limited time quest with lots of asking and crafting. Have a look at RX6 FV2 Scanner which will save you time and clicks.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.