Berry Delight Stomping Barrel is an upcoming feature in Farmville 2, which will be released very soon. We have the complete guide on using the Berry Delight and its items.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Farmville 2 Berry Delight Festival is coming and farmers will be asked to craft delicious juices and snacks for the upcoming event. It is one of those features that lasts for 4 weeks, with each one introducing new set of recipes and rewards for completing it. You will be getting Corks as a reward, and these can be used to redeem prizes. The ultimate rewards will be a Baby Burmese Peacock, and here is how it will work.
Barbara and Walter will arrive to your farm, explaining the Berry Delight. After the short introduction you will be able to place the Stomping Barrel on your farm and start collecting building materials. You will need 10 decorative Fruits, 10 Barrel Stands and 10 Wooden Half-Barrels before you can Start Building the structure. Ask Friends for help when prompted and finish the building when you can.
Now that you have completed your Stomping Barrel, you can open it and see which recipes you are given to craft each week.
Farmville 2 Berry Delight Stomping Barrel Week 1 Recipes
- Berry Splash – requires 8 Blueberries and 6 Pinot Noir Grapes.
- Heirloom Orange Delight – requires 4 Heirloom Oranges and 3 Sparkling Delight.
- Pinot Noir Juice – requires 8 Pinot Noir Grapes and 2 Pieces of Glass. Ask friends for Glass.
Farmville 2 Berry Delight Stomping Barrel Week 2 Recipes
- Sparkling Chardonnay Juice - requires 10 Chardonnay Grapes and 3 Yeast. Post for Yeast.
- Heirloom Antipasto Platter - requires 4 Heirloom Figs and 4 Heirloom Olives.
We will update the guide each week when new recipes have been released.For all recipes visit our Kitchen Guide.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.