Community Caring is an upcoming quest for FarmVille 2 game, in which players will help Gus to repair the Community Center. With winter on its way, people in FarmVille 2 Community Center need warm clothes, winter windows, and other items that players will help to gather. Help Gus and earn Holidays Hooks in this new quest. We have listed all the requirements.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
It’s the time of season when everyone is jolly. FarmVille 2 players will fell the joy by helping Gus repair the Community Center. Have a look at the requirements and be prepared for the FarmVille 2 Community Caring Quest.
Step Up! 1/8
- Water 2 Pine Trees or Heirloom Pine Trees, to get some wood growing.
- Harvest 10 Blueberries and we’ll bring them with us to the Community Center.
- Tend 2 Well to make sure they don’t freeze!
As always, first mission is rather simple. Water Pine tree 2 times, and tend your well twice. Well is ready to be harvested every 4 hours, but if you have more than 1 well, you can harvest 2 of them and get it done. Plant, water, and harvest at least 10 blueberries. They mature after 2 minutes.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Warming Up! 2/8
- Collect 5 Winter Windows and I’ll replace those old drafty ones.
- Harvest 16 Tomatoes for a hot and tasty surprise!
- Make 2 Tomato Soups for the chilly people who need a warm up!
Start collecting winter windows by clicking on a button inside quest window. Plant, water, and harvest 16 tomatoes. Tomatoes need 1 minute to mature. To craft 2 tomato soups you will need 16 tomatoes, 6 water, and 12 onions.
Rewards: 35 XP, 350 Coins and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Piping Hot Pie 3/8
- Harvest 25 Pumpkins to make some pies.
- Feed 4 Adult Cows and stock up on fresh milk.
- Make 3 Pumpkin Pies. They’ll go over great at the Community Center!
Plant, water, and harvest 25 pumpkins, the crop matures after 8 hours. Feed adult cows and craft 3 pumpkin pies. To do so 24 pumpkins, 24 wheat, and 6 milk is needed. Cows get hungry every 3 hours.
Rewards: 40 XP, 400 Coins and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Raise the Roof! 4/8
- Collect 5 New Shingles to repair the Community Center’s drafty roof!
- Feed 6 Adult Sheep to gather warm wool!
- Make 2 Wool Padding; very handy for keeping things warm!
Click on a button to start collecting new shingles and feed adult sheep 6 times. They get hungry every 8 hours. To make 2 wool paddings 8 wool and 8 fine sheep fleece are needed.
Rewards: 45 XP, 450 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Gus on a Cold Thin Roof 5/8
- Tend your Cow Shed 2 times to stock up on Swiss Cheese.
- Feed 4 Adult Cows as soon as they’re ready.
- Make 4 Swiss Cheese Loaf to share with our Community!
Once again you’ll need to feed adult cows 4 times. They get hungry every 3 hours. You can tend cow sheed once per 18 hours, or use speed-feed to get it done faster. To make 4 Swiss cheese loaves you will need 20 milk and 12 Swiss cheese.
Rewards: 50 XP, 550 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
This one goes to Elfin 6/8
- Tend your Sheep Shack 2 times and pile up that Fine Sheep Fleece!
- Feed 4 Adult Pigs to get mud you’ll need for toy-making.
- Make 1 Nutcracker Statue. If everyone contributes one toy, the kids will have plenty!
Same as with cows shed, sheep shack has 18 hours cooldown and you can use speed-feed on it. Feed adult pigs 4 times, they get hungry every 4 hours. Nutcracker statue can be crafted in Crafting Klin and consumes 6 chunks of clay, and 5 paint brushes. Ask friends for paint brushes.
Rewards: 70 XP, 650 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Hot Stuff! 7/8
- Collect 5 Warm Radiators to make the Community Center toasty warm!
- Harvest 4 Pine Trees or Heirloom Pine Trees to get wood for the final repairs.
- Make 5 Lumber to fix up the last few things around the building.
Collect warm radiators by clicking on a button next to the task, inside quest window. Pine tree needs 1 days to mature for harvesting, and crafting 5 lumber will require 40 pieces of wood.
Rewards: 90 XP, 900 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
If I’d known you were coming 8/8
- Tend your Chicken Coop 2 times for perfect Brown Eggs.
- Harvest 25 plump Strawberries to make the best cake ever!
- Make 3 Strawberry Angel Food Cake and there will be enough for everyone!
Tend your chicken coop once per 18 hours, or use speed-feed to get the task done straight away. Plant, water, and harvest 25 strawberries. Strawberries need 1 day before they mature. You can always use speed-grow or farmhands to get it done sooner. To craft 3 strawberry angel food cakes you will need 24 strawberries, 6 sugar, 48 wheat, 27 brown eggs, and 9 eggs. Remember to ask friends for sugar.
Rewards: 120 XP, 1100 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.