Happy Lunar New Year Quest will be released next week. Probably on Tuesday as all other Limited Time Quests were.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
It’s Cornelius again and he needs our help to recreate the celebration he experienced while he was enjoying the Lunar New Year in Hong Kong. Have a look at what is needed for the Lunar Lantern Stand that will be new feature arriving with this quest.
Get Ready to Celebrate! 1/8
- Have a Lunar Stand on your Farm, to get into the spirit.
- Water 10 Tong Qua Winter Melon, an exotic and wonderful crop!
- Feed 2 Adult Goats so they won’t eat the Tong Qua Water Melon!
Pop-up will show asking you to place a Lunar Lantern Stand on your farm. Tong Qua is a new crop that is supposed to be released on January 20 2014. Most adult goats will get hungry every 15 minutes. First mission can be done easily and in no time.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Sweet Spot 2/8
- Collect 5 Lunar New Year Candies; everyone loves candy, and these are beautiful too!
- Harvest 12 plump Onions; their flavour is important for a lot of recipes!
- Make 2 Broths; we could use it for many different soups.
Post to game feeds in order to collect lunar New Year candies. Plant and water 12 onions, the crop takes 12 hours to mature. To craft 2 broths you will need 6 water and 12 onions.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Game of Scones 3/8
- Harvest 4 Apple or Heirloom Apple Trees.
- Tend your Wells 2 times and keep that farm wet!
- Bake 2 Apple Scones; I can almost smell them already!
Apple tree matures 4 hours after it has been watered. Well refills every 4 hours, but you probably have more than 1 already, so just harvest 2 and task will be completed. Making 2 apple scones will consume 12 apples, 6 eggs and 8 wheat.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins.
Boom Tube 4/8
- Collect 5 Lunar New Year Firecrackers to celebrate with a bang!
- Harvest 12 Tong Qua Winter Melon, and let’s see what we can make with it.
- Make a Tong Qua Winter Melon Soup; it’ll be a unique treat!
Start collecting lunar New Year firecrackers by hitting the Post button inside a quest window. Tong Qua crop and Tong Qua Winter Melon Soup haven’t been released yet. Update when it is available.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins.
Am I Blue 5/8
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 2 times to get the Fine Rabbit Wool we need.
- Harvest 20 Blueberries; select the bluest of the blue!
- Make 10 Blue Handkerchiefs to stock my store for other blue-favoring friends.
Rabbit Warren has 18 hours cooldown, use speed-feed if you cannot be bothered to wait that long. Plant, water and harvest at least 20 blueberries. The crop will be ready in 2 minutes. Crafting 10 blue handkerchiefs requires 80 blueberries, 20 flasks, 140 wool and 20 fine rabbit wool. Ask friends for flasks.
Rewards: 50 XP and 500 Coins.
And Eat it Too 6/8
- Tend your Chicken Coop 2 times; you’ll need lots of brown eggs!
- Harvest 20 Wheat; of course you’ll need that to bake a cake.
- Make 2 Angel Food Cakes. It’s just the right amount of light and fluffy!
Chicken Coop has 18 hours cooldown, but you can always use speed-feed to quicken up the process. Plant, water and harvest at least 20 wheat. The crop matures after 4 hours. You will need 4 sugar, 18 brown eggs, 6 eggs and 16 wheat to craft 2 angel food cakes. Ask friends for sugar.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins.
Umbrella Collection 7/8
- Collect 5 Lunar New Year Parasols, perfect for showing off your celebratory spirit!
- Tend your Fertilizer Bin 2 times to keep your crops growing strong!
- Gather 20 Wood by harvesting any Wood or Heirloom Wood by harvesting trees.
Collect lunar New Year Parasols by clicking Post button inside quest window. You have to feed 45 animals to be able to harvest fertilizer bin. All together animals have to be fed 90 times for this task. Any wood producing tree will count here. Pine tree is free and matures in 1 day,
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 Coins.
Coin Toss 8/8
- Tend your Pig Pen 2 times to get the clay we need.
- Harvest 8 Orange Trees or Heirloom Orange Trees; they go so well with other Lunar New year fare!
- Make 3 Decorated Clay Pots in your Crafting Klin.
Cooldown for pig pen is same as with any other animal building. If you don’t want to wait for 18 hours to be able to tend to your prized pigs for the second time, just use speed-feed on the building. Orange tree matures 8 hours after it has been watered. You will have to harvest 8 of those.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Lots of crafting and tending again. Have a look at RX6 FV2 Scanner which can save you time and clicks.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.