High Tea Time for Walter quest is expected to be released later today. He is really on the go this week as we are getting second limited time quest by Walter.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walter will arrive in Farmville 2 and ask farmers for help in organizing High Tea party. As always, we will have 8 missions, though this time tons of Sprinkler actions will be required.
Above the Muck 1/8
- Buy 1 Sprinkler to avoid the mud from now on.
- Fertilize 30 Spinaches for o'dourves later.
- Harvest 6 Well for artesian tea water.
You can get Standard Sprinkler from General Store. It requires 8 Sprinkler heads, 8 Valves and 8 Water Tubings to be built. Do not finish building your Sprinkler just yet, it is one of the reuirements in a later mission. Plant, water and fertilize 30 Spinaches. Well can be harvested once per 4 hours. It can be done faster if you make sure there’s less than 30 water remaining in your bar and more than 21. Then harvest your Well once, use some water so you have less than 30 again, and harvest up to 10 times this way.
Fuel for the Fire 2/8
- Collect 5 Jerry Cans to carry the biofuel.
- Receive 4 Fuels by harvesting your Fuel Pump.
- Make 6 Spinach Pinwheels for o'dourves.
Collect Jerry Can by Posting to Game Feed. Tend to your Fuel Pump and get at least 4 Fuel. To make 6 Spinach Pinwheels you will need 24 Cheese, 30 Spinaches and 72 Rye.
Fire up the Kiln! 3/8
- Receive 20 Mud by feeding adult pigs.
- Make 3 Floral Teacups to drink out of.
- Make 5 Teapots for High Tea.
Adult Pigs get hungry once per 4 hours and each gives 2 to 5 Mud upon feeding. Making 3 Floral Teacups requires 36 Pink Pigments, 36 Mud and 6 Water. To make 5 Teapots you will need 120 Blueberries and 80 Mud. Ask friends for Pink Pigment.
Don’t Teas Barbara 4/8
- Collect 5 Kettles for the extra tea drinkers.
- Make 4 Heirloom Plum Pies for Walter's sweet tooth.
- Complete Building 1 Sprinkler to water more quickly.
Hit the Post button to start collecting Kettles. To make 4 Heirloom Plum Pies you will need 32 Heirloom Plums, 32 Wheat and 8 Milk. Finish the Sprinkler you bought at the beginning of the quest, or buy a new one and start building it all the way.
Curd Your Enthusiasm 5/8
- Harvest 40 Cheese by feeding dairy animals.
- Make 4 Heirloom Cheese Boards to display the cheese.
- Use 6 Sprinklers to stay out of the mud.
Feed Adult Cows and Goats to receive Cheese. Crafting 4 Heirloom Cheese Boards requires 12 Pieces of Wood, 48 Olives and 12 Flasks. Ask friends for Flasks. Use Sprinklers 6 times to complete the mission. Each can water up to 9 crops.
The Burdens! 6/8
- Collect 5 Pitchers for punch.
- Fertilize 6 Heirloom Cherry Trees for juicy fruit.
- Make 4 Heirloom Cherry Limeades.
Click the Post button to collect Pitchers. Water and fertilize 6 Heirloom Cherry Trees, it matures after 8 hours. To make 4 Heirloom Cherry Limeades you will need 16 Heirloom Cherries, 44 Heirloom Limes and 4 Water.
- Harvest 4 Furnaces for extra energy.
- Make 5 Watercress Soups to fill guests up.
- Make 4 Goat Cheese Sandwich to satisfy Walter.
To harvest your Furnace 4 times in a row, without waiting for 24 hours cooldown to expire, do the following: make sure you have 28 to 29 Power left in the bar then harvest the Furnace, now use 1 Power so you have less than 30 again, then harvest the Furnace. Repeat 4 times and you are done. Making 5 Watercress Soups will consume 40 Watercress, 30 Water and 60 Onions. Crafting 4 Goat Cheese Sandwiches requires 4 Goat Cheese, 40 Salt, 40 Water and 80 Wheat. Ask friends for Salt.
Clean up at the B&B 8/8
- Use 8 Sprinklers to freshen up.
- Make 6 Heirloom Utah Soaps for the cleaning crew.
- Use 16 Farm Hands to ask for help.
Water your crops by using Sprinklers 8 times. To make 6 Heirloom Utah Soaps you will need 84 Pieces of Heirloom Wood and 6 Water. You can have up to 8 Farm Hands on your farm at any given time, and once you use them, new ones will arrives as soon as 7 hours later.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.