Holiday Stocking quest has arrived just in time for Christmas. This is another limited time quest in FarmVille 2 game. Our guide lists all of the requirements needed to complete the Holiday Stocking quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Cornelius will visit our farm and give us the Holiday Stocking quest. There is so much already going on in FarmVille 2 game, but at least this time we won’t need to craft that much. By doing this latest quest we will be getting Holiday Hooks again for the last Rocking Chair tasks.
Packing It In 1/8
- Place Luggage Cart on your Farm, so you’re ready for your won travels.
- Feed 2 Adult Rabbits, so they won’t get hungry while you’re away.
- Harvest 10 delicious yellow Corn. I enjoy making holiday decorations out of popcorn.
You will get pop-up with luggage cart, so just place it on your farm. Rabbit gets hungry every hour, and corn matures after 2 minutes.
Rewards: 30 XP, 300 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Playing Ketchup 2/8
- Collect 5 Grocery Crates for all the fresh produce and groceries in my store.
- Harvest 16 ripe red Tomatoes and get them in out of the cold.
- Make 2 Tomato Pastes for the Sunny Grocery shelf.
Click on a button inside quest window to start collecting grocery crates. Plant and water at least 16 tomatoes, then harvest them after 1 minute when they mature. You will need 16 tomatoes to make 2 tomato pastes.
Rewards: 35 XP, 350 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Fantastic Fertilizer 3/8
- Harvest 4 Apple Trees to gather shiny red fruit!
- Tend your Fertilizer Bin 2 times; fertilizer is the best way to produce more crops!
- Fertilize 12 Georgia Collard to get twice as many crops while they are in season.
Apple tree takes 4 hours to mature. Fertilizer bin will be ready after you have fed 45 animals, and you need to harvest it twice. Plant, water, and fertilize 12 Georgia collard crops.
Rewards: 40 XP, 400 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
It’s in the Bag 4/8
- Collect 5 handy Grocery Bags for customers to carry their purchases.
- Make 1 Collard Green Quiche, to test the freshness of the produce.
- Receive 8 Fur by feeding your Adult Buffalo and Deer.
To collect grocery bags just click on a button next to this task, inside the quest window. To make 1 collard quiche you will need 10 Georgia collard greens, 1 cheese, and 4 eggs. Buffalo gets hungry every 15 minutes so getting 8 fur won’t take much time.
Rewards: 45 XP, 450 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Storing Up 5/8
- Tend your Goat Shelter 2 times to stock up on fresh cheese.
- Harvest 4 Lemon Trees or Heirloom Lemon Trees to stock up Sunny Grocery with Citrus.
- Receive 12 Wood from harvesting your Trees.
Goat shelter has 18 hours cooldown, but you can use speed-feed to finish this task quicker. Lemon tree matures after 12 hours, and pine tree after 1 day. Pine tree will give you wood required for the third task.
Rewards: 50 XP, 550 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks
Horse Cents 6/8
- Tend your Horse Stable 2 times, because running out of Saddles would be tough.
- Feed 4 Adult Horse so the store doesn't run short of horseshoes.
- Receive 8 Wool from feeding Adult Sheep or Adult Rabbits.
Use speed-feed with horse stable if you don’t want to wait 18 hours between actions. Adult horse requires feeding every 4 to 6 hours. Adult rabbit can be fed once per hour, while sheep gets hungry every 8 hours.
Rewards: 70 XP, 650 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Doing it Write 7/8
- Collect 5 Grocery Tags, because Gus doesn’t have the prices memorized like I do.
- Harvest 4 Orange Trees or Heirloom Orange Trees for the Sunny Grocery.
- Harvest 20 Wheat. People always need Wheat to make flour.
Collect grocery tags by clicking on a button next to this task, inside a quest window. Orange tree is ready for harvest 8 hours after you water it. Plant and water at least 20 wheat crops, you can harvest them 4 hours later.
Rewards: 90 XP, 900 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
How Dairy You! 8/8
- Tend your Cow Shed 2 times, so we have plenty of Swiss cheese!
- Feed 6 Adult Cows to stock up on wholesome milk!
- Harvest 8 Peach Trees or Heirloom Peach Trees.
You can tend cow shed once every 18 hours, unless you use speed-feed of course. Adult cow will get hungry once every 3 hours. Peach tree matures after 2 hours.
Rewards: 120 XP, 1100 Coins, and 2 Holiday Hooks.
Have a look at our RX6 FV2 Scanner, it will auto collect FarmVille 2 items. Have a look at the instructions and link for RX6 FV2 Scanner.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.