Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest should be released in the next few days. Some players already got it, but Zynga is slowly rolling it out to everyone. We have gathered all the information needed to complete the Polar Party Quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walter has come up with activities for the frozen river and wants farmers to join in the fun. Frozen Goods Shanty should be released at the same time. FarmVille 2 keeps introducing new features and limited quests every week, this time we get to craft new frozen recipes and it is all related to the new river expansion. Below are all requirements for the Polar Party Quest.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Polar Planning 1/8
- Place Frozen Goods Shanty on your Farm, because the colder the better!
- Plant 10 Purple Sprouting Broccoli; I’m curious how this new crop handles the cold.
- Feed 1 Adult Goat; we don’t want hungry goats wandering out onto the ice.
Frozen Goods Shanty pop-up will appear, simply place the new building on your farm. Plant 10 purple sprouting broccoli, this will be the new crop which should be released with the quest. Adult goat gets hungry every 15 minutes.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Play it Cool 2/8
- Collect 5 Polar Charm. It helps to have something to focus on, to distract you.
- Feed 2 Adult Cow. Cows are good at staying warm. Can we learn from them?
- Make 2 Half and Half. It’ll go great in the hot coffee I plan to have.
Collect polar charms by posting to game’s feed. Adult cow gets hungry every 2 hours, you have to feed them twice. To make 2 half and half you will need 12 milk.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Chilling Out 3/8
- Harvest 2 Lemon Trees or Heirloom Lemon Trees. They’re growing so well in the cold!
- Tend 2 Well to keep the water moving, so it won’t freeze.
- Make 2 Lemonade or Heirloom Lemonade, nice and cold, please!
Lemon tree takes 12 hours to mature, and well can be harvested once per 4 hours. Making 2 lemonades will consume 12 lemons and 2 water.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Know Where Your Towel Is 4/8
- Collect 5 Polar Towel. Having the warmest towel seems like a great idea!
- Harvest 16 Cranberry from the part of the river that’s not frozen.
- Make 2 Cranberry Muffin. They have the healthy energy I’ll need to warm up!
Hit the Post button to start collecting polar towels. Plant 16 cranberries on your water plots, the crop matures after 10 minutes. Crafting 2 cranberry muffins requires 16 cranberries, 6 eggs and 8 wheat.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: And Eat It, Too 5/8
- Tend your Chicken Coop 2 times. Make sure the eggs aren’t frozen!
- Harvest 20 Strawberry. I’m amazed at the things that will grow here in the winter!
- Make 2 Strawberry Angel Food Cake. They have the healthy energy I’ll need to warm up!
Chicken coop has 18 hours cooldown, you can use speed-feed on it to quicken up the process. Plant and water 20 strawberries, the crop takes 1 day to mature. To make 2 strawberry angel food cakes you will need 16 strawberries, 4 sugar, 18 brown eggs, 6 eggs and 8 wheat.
Rewards: 50 XP and 550 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Cut a Rug 6/8
- Tend your Horse Stable 2 times and make sure they’re warm enough.
- Harvest 24 Onion from the cold ground. Winter farming is honest work!
- Make 1 Zag Rug! We can put it on the ice to stand on. No slipping!
Horse stable has 18 hours cooldown and you can use speed-feed on it. Plant and water at least 25 onions, the crop will be ready for harvest 12 hours later. To make 1 Zag Rug you will need 6 flasks, 24 onions, 4 wool and 4 fine sheep fleece.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: How Cold Is Cold? 7/8
- Collect 5 Water Thermometer so we can get a good average temperature.
- Harvest 20 Purple Sprouting Broccoli. As long as it’s this cold, you can freeze them!
- Make 2 Frozen Purple Broccoli in your Frozen Goods Shanty. It should stay good for quite some time!
Post to game’s feed to start collecting water thermometers. Plant and water 20 purple sprouting broccoli. We don’t have the details yet, though it shouldn’t take more than 12 hours for crop to mature. Frozen purple broccoli can be crafted in Frozen Goods Shanty.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 Coins.
Farmville 2 Polar Party Quest: Going Swimmingly! 8/8
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 2 times for insulating Fine Rabbit Wool.
- Feed 6 Adult Sheep to get the warm warm wool.
- Make 3 Bluberry Popsicle, and the nice thing is they won’t melt!
Use speed-feed on your rabbit warren If you don’t want to wait for the 18 hours cooldown. Adult sheep gets hungry every 8 hours. Blueberry Popsicle is one of the recipes that will be available inside Frozen goods Shanty.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.