Raising a Ruckus quest will come along with the Chicken Nursery feature. Walter will teach us how to raise chicks through the new building in Farmville 2 game.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
We already had several animal nurseries in Farmville 2 and Chicken Nursery will be released on Tuesday August 15, 2014. You will have to gather 10 Bags of Chicken Nesting, 10 Bottles of Wood Glue and 10 Fine Wood Dowels in order to Start Building a Chicken Nursery.
Once you have completed your Chicken Nursery you can start raising a baby chicken. Requirements are as follows:
Chicken Nursery – Choose a Bonus
Each Bonus will have different items to be crafted and collected.
- Fertilizer Bonus – chickens with Fertilizer Bonus produce 2 more Fertilizer.
- Egg Bonus – choose Egg Bonus if you would like your Chicken to produce 2 extra eggs.
- Appetite Bonus – if you would like to feed your chicken twice as often than choose Appetite Bonus.
Chicken Nursery – Choose a Personality
You can choose between three personalities that you would like your chicken to have.
- Cocky – Cocky chickens are bold and bossy rulers of their barnyard domain!
- Scaredy – these guys get spooked very easy.
- Flighty – flighty Chicken is a bit off the ground.
Chicken Nursery – Name Training
After you have completed the personality training you will be asked to name your new Chicken. To teach it the name you will have to do the following:
- Say “cocky coco” while reading through 2 Chicken Training Manuals together.
- Teach cocky coco their name while playing with 3 Plushy Egg Toys.
- Make 2 Chicken Bottle Cozies for cocky coco and keep its bottles warm.
Each time you complete a task you will earn a Chicken Medallion, and once you have collected 36 of them you will be rewarded with a Chicken Crop Packet which will last for 14 days.
Raising a Ruckus Quest
It is a standard thing with Zynga to give us a quest related to new buildable feature every Tuesday. Following that tradition, Raising a Ruckus will accompany the Chicken Nursery. The following missions will be featured in a quest.
One Picky Chicky 1/8
- Place 1 Chicken Nursery.
- Water 10 White Eggplant.
- Feed 1 Adult Chicken.
Place a Chicken Nursery anywhere on your farm as soon as it becomes available, and start collecting building materials. White Eggplant will be a new crop, though we can already imagine nice recipes related to it. Adult Chicken can be fed every 5 to 15 minutes.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 30 XP and 100 Coins.
Bring the Heat 2/8
- Collect 5 Heating Lamps (post to Game Feed).
- Harvest 10 White Eggplants.
- Make 1 Smoked Eggplant.
Standard Eggplant takes 4 hours to mature, hopefully the new version won’t take much longer. Smoked Eggplant recipe will obviously consume White version of the crop and if it’s anything like real life dish than we can expect to craft Olive Oil as well.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 35 XP and 128 Coins.
Camp Gourmet 3/8
- Feed 4 Adult Goats.
- Harvest 10 Corn.
- Make 1 Baba Ghanoush.
Adult Goat gets hungry every 15 minutes. Plant and water 10 Corn, the crop matures in 2 minutes. Baba Ghanoush will most likely take White Eggplants and Corn.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 40 XP and 250 Coins.
Bath Time’s a Ruckus 4/8
- Collect 5 Baby Towels (post to Game Feed).
- Tend your Horse Stable twice.
- Make 2 Soft Fur Blankets.
Horse Stable has 18 hours cooldown, you can use Super Feed and skip the waiting process. To make 2 Soft Fur Blankets you need 20 Fur and 10 Fine Rabbit Wool.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 50 XP and 304 Coins.
Flown the Coop 5/8
- Tend your Chicken Coop twice.
- Harvest 4 Wood Trees.
- Make 2 Leather Jewelry Boxes.
Use Super Feed on your Chicken Coop if you don’t want to wait for 18 hours cooldown to expire. You can make Super Feed at your Feed Mill. Harvest any 4 Wood Producing Trees. Making 2 Leather Jewelry Boxes takes 8 Fine Saddles and 16 Pieces of Wood.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 60 XP and 550 Coins.
Search Goes On 6/8
- Tend your Duck House twice.
- Harvest 4 Fig Trees.
- Make 2 Iced Fig Cakes.
You know the routine with Duck House and Super Feed, all animal buildings can be done that way. Fig Tree takes 12 hours to mature. Making 2 Iced Fig Cakes consumes 10 Sugar, 16 Wheat and 16 Figs. Ask friends for Sugar.
Rewards: 1 Favor, 80 XP and 850 Coins.
Ruckus Returns 7/8
- Collect 5 Chick ID Tags (post to Game Feed).
- Gather 20 Ropes.
- Make 2 Rope Baskets.
Feed Adult Donkeys to get some Rope. To craft 2 Rope Baskets you need 12 Rope, 12 Wool and 4 Fine Rabbit Wool.
Rewards: 2 Favors, 100 XP and 1200 Coins.
Quite a Ruckus 8/8
- Tend 8 Nursery Raised Chickens.
- Harvest 12 White Eggplants.
- Make 2 Pan Fried White Eggplant.
Feed your Nursery raised Chicken 8 times. Even though it says that you should tend 8 Nursery raised animals, it can all be done with just one. We have White Eggplant and its recipe again, more information should be available on Monday, one day prior to the Raising a Ruckus quest release.
Rewards: 2 Favors, 150 XP and 1700 Coins.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.