Ski Mount Leghorn Quest is expected to arrive to a FarmVille 2 game within next 7 days. Gus has promised some of the local kids he would take them for skiing and we have to help him deliver his promises. Learn what is needed to complete all 8 missions of the Ski Mount Leghorn Quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Ski Time has come and farmers are enjoying winter atmosphere in a FarmVille 2 game. We are helping Gus this time in his quest to bring winter joy to local kids. As always, our guide includes all the items that will be required to complete tasks.
Ski Time 1/8
- Place 1 Ice Carving Table on your Farm to take advantage of this cold weather!
- Harvest 10 Delicata Squash and get those seasonal crops in before it’s too cold.
- Feed 2 Adult Sheep so they keep growing those wooly coats!
We will get ice carving table as well as new crop with this quest. Plant and water at least 10 delicata squash and if you want to quicken the process use farmhands or speed-grow to harvest them straight away. Adult sheep can be fed every 8 hours.
Warm the Noggin 2/8
- Collect 5 Ski Helmet, because your head is an important thing to keep warm.
- Feed 3 Adult Goat, but don’t let the milk freeze in the bucket!
- Make 1 delicious Swiss Cheese Loaf for us to slice up when we get to Mount Leghorn.
Start collecting ski helmets by clicking on a button next to this task. Adult goats gets hungry every 15 minutes, not much time needed for this task since you only have to feed 3 goats. To make 1 Swiss cheese loaf you will need 5 milk and 3 Swiss cheese.
Being Neighborly 3/8
- Use 3 Farm Hands so your friends know they’re appreciated.
- Do 10 helpful Neighbor Actions by visiting your friends’ Farms.
- Make 2 piping hot Apple Scone for the kids. Everyone loves fresh baked goods!
Use 3 farm hands by either placing them on top of your kitchen, or on planted crops. Visit your neighbors’ farm and do 10 actions while there. Watering, fertilizing, harvesting, and any other clickable action counts. Making 2 apple scones requires 12 apples, 6 eggs, and 8 wheat.
Goggle It 4/8
- Collect 5 glare-cutting Ski Goggles for the FarmVille kids’ ski trip.
- Harvest 10 plump Blueberry; they should already be nice and cold!
- Make 2 tasty Blueberry Tart to bring on the ski trip! Yum!
Ski goggles are collected by clicking on a Post button next to the task. Plant, water, and harvest at least 10 blueberries, the crop matures after 2 minutes. Crafting 2 blueberry tarts consumes 6 blueberries, 4 eggs, 6 milk, and 8 wheat.
Cooped Up 5/8
- Tend your Chicken Coop 2 times for fresh Brown Eggs.
- Feed 4 Adult Chicken to collect gleaming White Eggs.
- Make 2 Crate of Eggs for the ski trip. That should be enough, I think.
There is 18 hours cooldown on chicken coop, but you can use speed-feed to quicken up the process. Most adult chickens will get hungry every 5 minutes and you need to feed chicken 4 times. You will need 10 eggs and 10 brown eggs to craft 2 crate of eggs.
Time for Reflection 6/8
- Tend your Sheep Shack 2 times to get warm, cozy Fine Sheep Fleece.
- Harvest 4 Pine Trees or Heirloom Pine Trees for handy Wood.
- Make 2 Hand Mirrors or Heirloom Hand Mirrors for the ski groups to carry along.
Sheep Shack has 18 hours cooldown, same as any other animal building. Pine tree matures 1 day after you water it. To craft 2 hand mirrors you will need 14 pieces of wood, 6 glass, and 20 horseshoes. Heirloom version is the same except it requires heirloom pieces of wood. Ask friends for glass.
Jacket Up! 7/8
- Collect 5 warm Ski Jacket for the kids’ ski trip.
- Feed 6 Adult Sheep for useful and warm wool.
- Make 2 Produce Tote to carry all the gear and snacks we’re accumulated.
Click Post button to start getting ski jackets. Once again adult sheep has to be fed. Adult sheep gets hungry every 8 hours. If you don’t have 6 of them on your farm, or you simply want to be done with it as soon as possible, then use speed-feed. To make 2 produce tote you will need 32 wool and 6 fine sheep fleece.
Fill in the Blanket 8/8
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 2 times to gather their Fine Rabbit Wool.
- Feed 4 Buffalo for their amazingly warm Fur!
- Make 3 Soft Fur Blanket for the kids’ ski trip.
You have to tend rabbit warren 2 times, use speed-feed if you are in a hurry. Adult buffalo gets hungry every 15 minutes so feeding adult buffalo 4 times requires little waiting. Crafting 3 soft fur blankets requires 30 fur and 15 fine rabbit wool.
Although rewards are not known just yet, we will be getting XP and coins for sure. Collecting all these items can consume a lot of time if you are doing it manually. RX6 FV2 Scanner can do it all for you. Have a look at RX6 FV2 Scanner here, we included all instructions as well.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.