Quests are an important part of the FarmVille 2 game. Some quests are unlocked by reaching a required level, while others are limited time only. You will gain coins and experience from quests, and some will even give you unique items. Quests consist of Mission, and each Mission has 3 Tasks. It does not matter in which order you complete tasks within a mission. Have a look at our list of all standard quests in FarmVille 2 game.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Completing quests is not that easy, but it’s worth the effort. Sometimes it will take few levels between quests, so if you don’t see any quests open it only means you haven’t reached a required level yet.
Tip: Always read all of the missions in a quest, it will save you a lot of time to complete it.
Buttons in Quests:
- Make It: You can click on the button to make whatever is needed for that task. It will open a recipe needed for task.
- Sell It: Click on sell it button to go directly to Market Stand.
- Ask: Click on the button and it will open your friends list. Select friends you want to ask for an item and click send.
- Ask Friends: Clicking this button automatically posts to your Wall. You do not have to select friends, and both you and a person who clicks on the feed will get an item.
- Vittles (1 Mission in the Quest)
- Fast Crops (1 Mission in the Quest)
- Baby Bottles (1 Mission in the Quest)
- Quickie Crop (1 Mission in the Quest)
- No Grain, No Gain (3 Missions in the Quest)
- New Horizons (2 Missions)
- Virtuous Sickle (3 Missions)
- A Merry Dairy (3 Missions)
- Berry Good Idea (2 Missions)
- Hydration Station (2 Missions)
- Olive of Farming (2 Missions)
- Cottage Industry (3 Missions)
- Joy of Cooking (2 Missions)
- The Ravenous Rabble (2 Missions)
- Hasty Pastry (2 Missions)
- Room for Improvement (4 Missions)
- Home Cookin’ (1 Mission)
- Bossy Beasts (5 Missions)
- Topsy-Derby (5 Missions)
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.