Teddy Bears Quest is to FarmVille 2 game shortly, along with a Teddy Bear Gift Exchange. Help Walter to make teddy bears for Community Center. Those kids will be grateful for new toys. Lots of crafting again, so we wrote a guide to make farmer’s life easier.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walter needs our help again, this time he is trying to collect teddy bears for community center. Three types of teddy bears will be introduced, and aside from getting them by completing tasks Walter gives us, we can also craft them at Teddy Bear Gift Exchange. Although rewards don’t show teddy bears yet, we are most likely getting them by completing each mission. There’s lots of trees and crops to be harvested in eight missions, one of the quests that will take longer to complete.
Just the Flax, Ma’am 1/8
- Place Teddy Bear Gift Exchange on your Farm to get started!
- Water 10 golden-hued Flax to get them growing!
- Feed Adult Sheep, to begin the wool-gathering.
Flax needs 8 hours to mature and sheep get hungry every 8 hours. The rest is easy. You will be presented with Teddy Bear Gift Exchange building which needs to be put at your farm.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Winter Training 2/8
- Collect 5 Winter Locomotive to get things moving along the tracks!
- Feed 2 Adult Cow; we might need some milk for coffee before we’re through.
- Make 3 Half and Half, you say? Why yes, that does sound better that just milk!
Cows get hungry every 3 hours and you need to feed two adult ones. Start collecting winter locomotive by clicking on a button next to the task. Crafting 3 half and half will require 18 milk.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Eyes on the Prize Crop 3/8
- Harvest 16 beautiful orange Pumpkin!
- Harvest 4 Lemon Trees or Heirloom Lemon Trees to keep your tree-harvesting skills sharp!
- Receive 4 Prized Crops while harvesting on your Farm.
Ok at least there’s no crafting involved, but don’t forget to fertilize pumpkin crops for a chance to harvest prized ones. Pumpkin takes 8 hours to mature, and lemon tree 12 hours. A lot of waiting here, unless you use Farm Hands, speed-grow, or ask neighbors to come speed up the process.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins.
Scale Modeling 4/8
- Collect 5 Model Station for the kids’ train sets.
- Harvest 12 pungent Onion for a warm repast.
- Make 2 piping hot Broth for us hard-working train builders to enjoy!
Model Station can be collected by clicking on a button next to the task. Onion matures after 12 hours, and to craft 2 broth you will need 6 water and 12 onions.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins.
Happy Little Trees 5/8
- Feed fluffy Adult Sheep (or tend Sheep Shack 2 times). I’ll dye some of it green to make the treetops.
- Harvest 4 fresh Pine Trees or Heirloom Pine Trees to make some miniature tree trunks.
- Feed 4 oinking Adult Pig; miniature trees need a mud base to stand in.
Even though it is not certain whether we will have to feed an adult sheep or tend our sheep shack twice, I bet it will be the latter. This is fifth mission in a quest and we didn’t have to tend any of the buildings yet. Adult pig will get hungry every 4 hours, and pine tree matures after 1 day. Long wait again unless you speed up the process somehow.
Rewards: 50 XP and 500 Coins
The Squeaky Wheel 6/8
- Tend your Rabbit Warren 2 times.
- Harvest 4 Olive Trees or Heirloom Olive Trees.
- Make 2 flasks of Olive Oil or Heirloom Olive Oil to lubricate the toy trains.
Rabbit Warren has 18 hours cooldown, though it can be sped up by using speed-feed. Olive tree takes 12 hours before it’s ready to harvest. Crafting 2 olive oil will require 12 olives and 3 flasks, heirloom version is the same except it uses heirloom olives.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins.
To Cap It Off 7/8
- Collect 5 authentic Engineer Cap for all the junior Engineers!
- Harvest 25 Strawberry because they’re delicious and I’m famished from building trains!
- Harvest 4 Banana Tree because they’re delicious and I’m famished from building trains!
Engineers caps are gathered as usual, by clicking on a button. Banana tree can be harvested after 20 hours, strawberries after 1 day. We have to wait long to complete these 2 tasks. Plant and water them as soon as possible.
Rewards: 30 XP and 900 Coins. Will probably go to 90 XP once the quest has been released.
Pretty In Yellow 8/8
- Tend your Pig Pen 2 times to get some very handy Clay.
- Harvest 10 Sunflower; Barbara will find them pretty I’m sure.
- Make 2 Sunflower Pot to decorate the Community Center with something pretty.
So you know how to go with pig pen and 18 hours cooldown. Sunflower is another crop that takes 1 day to mature. The following is needed to make 2 sunflower pots; 10 sunflowers, 6 paint brushes, and 4 chunks of clay.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Walter will never stop in his attempt to impress Barbara. While helping poor man to get her we are required to beg our friends for items and help.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.