Coming Freeze Quest has begun, we are getting two limited time quests this week in Farmville 2. See what is needed and get prepared for all eight missions.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walter will arrive asking for our help with missions in the Coming Freeze Quest. The river will freeze, and Walter wants to teach us how to enjoy activities on ice. There is also the Happy Lunar New year Quest going, which we've covered earlier. The following info is about The Coming Freeze Quest.
Mercury Descending 1/8
- Harvest 10 Corns and get those summery crops out of the field.
- Water 4 Trees, any kind of trees will do. Even in the winter they need water.
- Use 5 Crafting Power to make whatever you like. Work keeps your hands warm!
Plant and water at least 10 corns, the crop matures after 2 minutes. Water any 4 trees, and craft something in the kitchen or workshop to spend 5 crafting power.
Rewards: 30 XP and 300 Coins.
Picking Out a Thermos For You! 2/8
- Collect 5 Thermos full of warm drinks to keep your insides warm.
- Harvest 16 Wheat so you’ll have plenty for baking later.
- Feed Adult Cow; they need the energy to stay warm, and keep making wholesome milk.
Collect thermos by Posting to game’s feed, click a button inside a quest window. Plant and water 16 wheat, the crop will mature after 4 hours. Adult cow gets hungry every 3 hours, you only need to feed one.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 Coins.
Happiness is a Warm Pie 3/8
- Harvest 8 Pumpkins and you’ll see farming doesn’t stop when the temperature drops.
- Perform 10 helpful actions on your Neigbors’ Farms. See if the river has frozen over there yet.
- Make 1 Pumpkin Pie and we’ll see if it’s as good as Barbara’s.
Plant and water 8 pumpkins, it will be ready for harvest 8 hours later. Visit 2 neighbors and do 10 actions on their farms in total. To craft 1 pumpkin pie 8 pumpkins, 8 wheat and 2 milk is needed.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 Coins.
Hard Water 4/8
- Collect 5 Snowman Plant Covers so we can protect the most vulnerable plants from this biting cold.
- Feed 2 Adult Horses to keep them warm. I saw Marie’s horses playing in the snow!
- Make 2 Metal Sheets to keep handy for mid-winter repairs. Personally, I never have enough.
Click the Post button o start collecting snowman plant covers. Adult horse can be fed once every 4 hours, unless you use speed-feed. To make 2 metal sheets you will need 20 horseshoes and nothing more.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 Coins.
Keeping It Stable 5/8
- Tend your Horse Stable 2 times and make sure those fancy horses are nice and warm.
- Harvest 2 Olive Trees or Heirloom Olive Trees; get them in before the big freeze!
- Make 2 flasks of Olive Oil or Heirloom Olive Oil; that’ll come in handy over the winter.
Horse stable has 18 hours cooldown, though you can use speed-feed on it if you cannot be bothered to wait. Olive oil matures 12 hours after it had been watered. Crafting 2 flasks of olive oil will consume 24 olives and 6 flasks. Ask friends for flask, and if you want to craft Heirloom version you will need heirloom olives instead of regular ones.
Rewards: 50 XP and 550 Coins.
Bearly Making It 6/8
- Tend your Spinning Wheel 2 times. You keep it outside? You must not mind the cold either!
- Harvest 20 Strawberries to get them off the cold ground before the big freeze.
- Make 1 Red Teddy Bear. I have my bear, Lancelot, but you can’t have too many of those little fellows.
Spinning wheel fills up when you feed adult sheep and rabbits. Plant and water 20 strawberries, the crop takes 1 day to mature. To craft a red teddy bear you will need 5 fine rabbit wool, 3 empty spools, 7 strawberries and 5 spun yarn. Ask friends for empty spools, and get spun yarn buy harvesting Spinning wheel.
Rewards: 70 XP and 650 Coins.
Scarf It Up 7/8
- Collect 5 Winter Scarves so you won’t be cold when the river freezes over.
- Feed 3 Adult Pigs. They look well-insulated but they still need extra food in winter.
- Use 4 Farm Hands to help out on your rapidly-cooling Farm.
Collect winter scarves by clicking the Post button. Adult pig can be fed once every 4 hours. Use farm hands by either placing them on your planted crops, or on top of the Kitchen which will give you 5 crafting power.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 Coins.
Work Yourself Warm 8/8
- Tend your Hen House 2 times and don’t let the eggs freeze.
- Harvest 75 Crops of any kind. Working in the field will keep you warm no matter which one.
- Harvest 20 Trees of any kind. Just keep moving from tree to tree until you’re warm.
Hen House can be harvested once per 24 hours and there is no way to speed up the process. Plant and water any 75 crops, tomato takes least time to mature. It should be no problem to harvest 20 trees, any kind of a tree will do.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 Coins.
Some farmers already got this quest and reported the bug where harvesting the Spinning Wheel doesn’t count towards the quest. Zynga is working on the fix, and The Coming Freeze should become available to all farmers in the next few days.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.