The Horse Parade is the latest released limited time quest in a game, and it has a lot do with horses of course. Have a look at what’s needed to complete all 8 missions within a quest.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Farmers are getting more and more limited time features and quests to keep them busy. Zynga recently started releasing 2 quests a week, and now they went beyond and gave us 3 of those to make sure we visit our farms often. The Horse Parade quest will require the following to be completed. Each mission will give Baby Bottles, along with larger amount of XP and Coins.
Carrot and a Stick 1/8
- Harvest 20 Carrots for the horses.
- Receive 15 spare Horseshoes.
- Make 3 Heirloom Pointy Garden Fences for the parade.
Plant and water 20 Carrots, the crop matures after 1 day. Feed Adult Horses to get Horseshoes. To make 3 Heirloom Pointy Garden Fences you will need 30 Horseshoes and 24 Pieces of Heirloom Wood.
A Chord of Wood 2/8
- Collect 5 Saws to saw trees.
- Receive 15 spare Piece of Woods to make guitars.
- Make 2 Wood Guitars for the parade.
Hit the Post button to start collecting Saws. Harvest any trees that produce Piece of Wood, such as Pine Tree. Crafting 2 Wood Guitars will consume 8 Horseshoes, 2 Pieces of Wood and 4 Crafting Nails. Ask friends for Crafting Nails.
Eau de Fertilizer 3/8
- Harvest 40 Ginger to keep things smelling fresh.
- Speed Feed 5 Adult Horses to avoid sweating too much.
- Make 2 Heirloom Hand Mirrors for the bathrooms.
Plant and water 40 Ginger, it will be ready for harvest 2 hours later. Use speed-feed on Adult Horses 5 times. Making 2 Heirloom Hand Mirrors requires 14 Pieces of Heirloom Wood, 6 Glass and 20 Horseshoes. Ask friends for Glass.
Spur of the Moment 4/8
- Collect 5 Leather Braids
- Receive 12 Fine Saddles from Prized Horses.
- Make 8 Spurs to showcase your talent.
Collect Leather Braids by clicking the Post button inside a quest window. Tend to your Horse Stable, or any Prized Horse you might have on your farm to get Fine Saddles. To make 8 Spurs you will need 48 Horseshoes and 16 Fine Saddles.
The Hoarse Whisperer 5/8
- Tend Horse Stable once to practice horse calming.
- Make 5 Lassos to calm the horses.
- Make 5 Embroidered Horse Blankets to make the horses comfy.
Tend to your Horse Stable once, if the cooldown is active you can use speed-feed to quicken up the process. To make 5 Lassos you will need 40 Wheat and 40 Wool. Crafting 5 Embroidered Horse Blankets will consume 60 Wool, 40 Blueberries, 10 Flasks, 15 Fine Sheep Fleece and 10 Fine Rabbit Wool. Ask friends for Flasks.
Pass the Glass 6/8
- Harvest 2 Furnaces for crafting power.
- Get yellow ribbon mastery of the Lilac Early Crocus.
- Make 2 Decorated Saddles for the Horse Parade.
Make sure you have less than 30 and more than 21 Crafting Power left, then harvest your Furnace once. Next, use at least 1 Crafting Power and harvest it again. This way you won’t have to wait for 24 hours cooldown to expire. Keep planting, watering and harvesting the Lilac Early Crocus, until you reach the yellow mastery for the crop. To make 2 Decorated Saddles you will need 10 Fine Saddles and 8 Pieces of Glass. Ask friends for Pieces of Glass.
Foal for Love 7/8
- Collect 5 Sealing Paints to spruce up the farm for kids.
- Make 20 Leathers to teach kids about leather.
- Grow Up 1 Baby Andalusian Horse.
Collect Sealing Paints by posting to Game Feed. To make 20 Leathers you will need 40 Fine Saddles and raising up 1 Baby Andalusian Horse requires 9 Baby Bottles.
Memory Lane 8/8
- Receive 24 Nutmegs for spiced parade drinks.
- Receive 20 Horseshoes for tourist mementos.
- Make 2 Metal Photo Frames so folks can frame their photos.
Harvest Nutmeg Trees to get Nutmegs and keep feeding Adult Horses for Horseshoes. To make 2 Metal Photo Frames you will need 12 Horseshoes and 10 Pieces of Glass. Ask friends for Pieces of Glass.
As the name suggested, Farmville 2 The Horse Parade quest is all about Horses. Have at least 3 Adult Horses on your farm to finish the quest easier. We have the full list of Farmville 2 Kitchen Recipes and Workshop Items.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.