Looks like Walter has finally got his love to say yes and we are helping them to have the Perfect Wedding while doing a new quest and building a Gazebo. Farmville 2 will have a big Wedding to celebrate the occasion.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walter and his poems can be seen in The Poetry in Efficiency quest guide, but this one will have us building a Wedding Gazebo, which will run for 4 weeks, and each will introduce new set of tasks.
Farmville 2 Wedding Gazebo
Place the Gazebo on your farm then start gathering 10 Purple Paint, 10 Red Carpets and 10 River Rocks. Once you got all the materials click to Start Building and Ask Friends for help. Now that your Wedding Gazebo is completed, you can open it to do the tasks within. The amount of items needed per task may vary so we have listed what you will need per each item. The ultimate prize will be a Baby White Marwari Horse.
Farmville 2 Wedding Gazebo Week 1
Reception Receptionist 1/16
- Collect 5 Wedding Corsages (post to Game Feed).
- Harvest 30 Corn – the crop takes 2 minutes to mature.
- Craft 3 Cornbread – each requires 8 Corn and 5 Milk.
Save the First Dance 2/16
- Perform 30 Neighbor Actions – just visit your Farmville 2 Neighbours and do 30 actions on their farms in total.
- Craft 3 Cajun Corn Salads – the recipe should be released in next few days.
- Craft 3 Glass Good Luck Charms – each takes 2 Pieces of Glass, 6 Wool and 2 Fine Rabbit Wool. Ask friends for Glass.
Unleash the Ushers 3/16
- Craft 3 Sunflower Bouquets – the recipe hasn’t been released yet.
- Water 4 Olive Trees – each takes 4 Water, 3 if it’s inside a Grove.
- Harvest 4 Olive Trees – takes 12 hours to mature.
Best Man Bootcamp 4/16
- Harvest 30 Sunflowers – the crop matures 24 hours after you had watered it.
- Fertilize 20 Sunflowers.
- Feed 5 Adult Sheep – Adult Sheep can be fed every 8 hours.
Wedding Gazebo Week 1 Bonus Quest
- Get 30 Wedding Corsages (post to Game Feed).
- Craft 20 Cajun Corn Salads.
- Perform 100 Neighbour Actions.
Farmville 2 Wedding Gazebo Week 2
Prepping the Pages 5/16
- Get 5 Wedding Sprinklers (post to Game Feed).
- Craft 2 Apple Pies – to make 1 you need 8 Apples, 1 Water, 8 Wheat and 2 milk.
- Water 4 Apple Trees – you will need 2 Water per each.
RSVP VIP 6/16
- Complete Wedding Gazebo – make sure the building has been constructed.
- Craft 3 Orange Punches – the recipe is yet to come to Farmville 2.
- Water 4 Orange Trees – 3 Water per 1 Orange Tree.
Bachelor Bash 7/16
- Harvest 30 Strawberries – matures in 24 hours.
- Raise 1 Baby Chicken – get any Baby Chicken from General Store and raise to an adult.
- Craft 3 Strawberry Ice Creams – 1 Strawberry Ice Cream takes 8 Strawberries, 2 Sugar and 6 Milk. Ask friends for Sugar.
Gazebo General 8/16
- Win 1 Black Feather – unless there will be a new feature in Farmville 2 that will give Black feathers, you can get these by feeding Adult Trumpeter Swan.
- Feed 6 Adult Chickens – most Adult Chickens can be fed every 5 minutes.
- Harvest 4 Rubber Trees – it takes 4 hours to mature.
Wedding Gazebo Week 2 Bonus Quest
- Complete 10 Orders – you can do so at market Stand.
- Craft 20 Orange Punches.
- Feed 40 Adult Chickens.
Farmville 2 Wedding Gazebo Week 3
Grooming 101 9/16
- Get 5 Wedding Confetti Jars (post to Game Feed).
- Craft 2 Breads – each consumes 2 Salt, 4 Wheat and 2 Water. Ask friends for Salt.
- Raise 1 Baby Goat – purchase one at General Store and raise to to an adult.
Milk Maids of Honor 10/16
- Complete Wedding Gazebo (or Kitchen) – not that this might change prior to release. If we get another feature called Wedding Kitchen, we will update our guides.
- Harvest 30 Blueberries – takes 2 minutes to mature.
- Craft 3 Bread – for one Bread you need 2 Salt, 4 Wheat and 2 Water. Ask friends for Salt.
Ceremony Custodian 11/16
- Craft 3 Romantic Candles – recipe should be released next week.
- Craft 2 Bread.
- Craft 2 Orange Vases – one Orange Vase takes 1 Chunk of Clay, 3 Shale Mud, 6 Pink Pigments, 4 Mud and 2 Water. Ask friends for Pink Pigment.
Wedding Wellness Coach 12/16
- Win 1 Black Feather – either by feeding an Adult Swan, or we will get new feature.
- Craft 3 Hand Mirrors – you need 7 Pieces of Wood, 10 Horseshoes and 3 Glass per each Hand Mirror. Ask friends for Pieces of Glass.
- Craft 2 Goat Cheese Tarts – to make 1 Goat Cheese Tart you need 5 Milk and 5 Goat Cheese.
Wedding Gazebo Week 3 Bonus Quest
- Craft 20 Romantic Candles.
- Harvest 100 Blueberries.
- Craft 20 Hand Mirrors.
Farmville 2 Wedding Gazebo Week 4
Best Man Boogie 13/16
- Get 5 Wedding Parasols (post to Game Feed).
- Craft 2 Rope Winches – each consumes 4 Rope and 10 Horseshoes.
- Craft 2 Plain Trellis – one Plain Trellis takes 3 Crafting Nails and 8 Pieces of Wood. Ask friends for Crafting Nails.
One Ring to Woo Them All 14/16
- Complete Wedding Gazebo – this task will most likely change.
- Craft 3 Bread - you need 2 Salt, 4 Wheat and 2 Water per Bread. Ask friends for Salt.
- Harvest 20 Rice – this water crop takes 4 hours to mature.
Proficient Officient 15/16
- Craft 3 Wedding Table Centerpieces – we will list requirements as soon as recipe becomes available.
- Raise 3 Baby Rabbits – Baby White Rabbit takes 2 Baby Bottles before it becomes an Adult.
- Harvest 4 Pine Trees – it matures in 1 day.
Wedding Speech Writing 16/16
- Complete Wedding Kitchen – the feature is yet to come to Farmville 2.
- Craft 2 Brie – you will need 15 Milk and 3 Salt per Brie. Ask friends for Salt.
- Harvest 30 Wheat – Wheat matures in 4 hours.
Wedding Gazebo Week 4 Bonus Quest
- Craft 20 Wedding Table Centerpieces.
- Raise 6 Baby Rabbits.
- Harvest 100 Wheat.
Walter and Barbara will Happily Ever After
NOTE: We will add new items to this guide if they become available.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.