Take a look at requirements needed to complete all eight missions in the FarmVille 2 The Pig That Came to Tea Quest. This time we will be helping Walter while he tries to impress Barbara. He wants to do something special for her and is throwing a tea party.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
We will see a new building along with this quest. By the look of things this new building will be used to feed pigs and make them Teacup Pigs. Probably something similar to owls and squirrels in the past.
Time to Tea Off 1/8
- Place Pig Feasting Area. Barbara seems to think it’s important for the Teacups.
- Fertilize 10 Purple Majesty Potato so they’ll grow well while we’re busy with Tea Party plans.
- Perform 5 helpful actions on Neighbors’ Farms. Keep an eye out for tea-related things.
First mission suggests that we will be getting a new building called Pig Feasting Area, along with a Purple Majesty Potato which will probably be a limited time crop. Place Pig Feasting Area on your farm as soon as you can. Plant, water, and fertilize at least 10 purple majesty potatoes. Visiti a friend and do 5 actions on their farm to finish the mission.
Rewards: 35 XP and 300 coins.
Tea and Juice 2/8
- Collect 5 Tea Guide and learn about proper Tea Parties.
- Harvest 4 fruit-laden Apple Trees or Heirloom Apple Trees for juicy red Apples!
- Make 4 cool refreshing Apple Juice or Heirloom Apple Juice.
Click the button inside a quest window to start collecting tea guide. Apple tree takes 4 hours to mature and you need to harvest apple trees 4 times. To craft 4 apple juice you will need 16 apples and 1 water. Heirloom version is the same just needs heirloom apples instead of regular ones.
Rewards: 35 XP and 350 coins.
There’s Muffin To It! 3/8
- Feed 4 Adult Chicken to gather fresh white eggs!
- Harvest 15 waving golden Wheat to make flour for muffins.
- Make 2 perfect Pecan Muffins or Heirloom Pecan Muffins.
Feed adult chicken 4 times, most chicken get hungry every 5 minutes. Plant, water, and harvest at least 15 wheat, it takes 4 hours before the crop matures. For regular version of pecan muffins you will need 10 pecans, 8 wheat, and 6 eggs. Heirloom version takes heirloom pecans, the amount of ingredients stays the same.
Rewards: 40 XP and 400 coins.
A Peach of the Action 4/8
- Collect 5 Gourmet Teabags to cover our lack of cake-based education.
- Harvest 4 ripe Peach Trees or Heirloom Peach trees for their amazing bounty.
- Make 2 Peach Lemonade or Heirloom Peach Lemonade.
Start collecting gourmet teabags by clicking on a button next to it, inside a quest window. Peach tree matures after 2 hours, harvest four of them. Crafting 2 peach lemonades consumes 12 peaches (or 12 heirloom peaches), 12 lemons, and 2 water.
Rewards: 45 XP and 450 coins.
We Only Just Tarted 5/8
- Tend your Goat Shelter 2 times, and don’t miss a bit of that yummy goat cheese.
- Feed 6 Adult Goats and milk them for all they’re worth.
- Make 3 Goat Cheese Tart, as dainty as possible, so they’ll be right for a Tea Party.
You can tend to your goat shelter once every 18 hours, or you can speed up the process by using speed feed. Feeding adult goats isn't time consuming as they get hungry every 15 minutes. To make 3 goat cheese tarts 15 milk and 15 goat cheese are needed.
Rewards: 50 XP and 550 coins.
Sunflower Side Up 6/8
- Tend your Pig Pen 2 times, we’ll put it all to good use!
- Harvest 20 Sunflower, the aforementioned “flowers” you may recall.
- Make 2 Sunflower Pot in your Klin. Perfect for, you guessed it: Sunflowers!
Tend your pig pen 2 times, if you are in a hurry then use speed feed to complete it faster. Plant, water, and fertilize and 20 sunflowers, takes 1 day for them to mature. To craft 2 sunflower pots you will need 10 sunflowers, 6 paint brushes, and 8 chunks of clay.
Rewards: 70 XP, 650 coins, and 1 Exotic Mushroom.
In Your Vase 7/8
- Collect 5 China Teacups. Barbara says Teacups are the best thing ever! I must get some!
- Harvest 4 bursting yellow Lemon Trees or Heirloom Lemon Trees.
- Make 2 Orange Vase in your Klin, to hold these lovely flowers.
Click the button inside a quest window to collect china teacups. Lemon tree matures after 12 hours, you might get 4 of these if you don’t have them already. Making 2 orange vase will consume 2 chunks of clay, 3 shale mud, 4 mud, 2 water, and 6 lemons.
Rewards: 90 XP and 900 coins.
Pig with a Capital tea 8/8
- Feed 6 Adult Pigs. I almost feel like I have to apologize to the pigs.
- Receive 10 Exotic Mushroom by harvesting Trees on your Farm.
- Feed 1 Teacup Pig. If you don’t have one yet, keep harvesting Trees to get Exotic Mushrooms!
Ok, this mission is rather unique. Looks like we will be getting Exotic Mushrooms by harvesting trees on our farm. We will probably use these mushrooms to feed pigs so they become teacup pigs. Regular pig gets hungry every 4 hours, and we will need to feed adult pigs 6 times.
Rewards: 120 XP and 1100 coins.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.