Kitchen is a building in FarmVille 2 game where you can craft food and drinks that can be sold for coins. The Kitchen becomes available as soon as you reach level 5 and expand to Farmstead Kitchen expansion.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Crafting consumes power, gives experience, and items you craft can be sold at market stand. Some recipes will need ingredients that you can get from harvesting crops or trees, and others will need ingredients you get by feeding adult animals in FarmVille2. We have created a list of all recipes available at FarmVille 2 Kitchen, together with ingredients used to craft them, XP they will give and a sell value of each recipe.
The following FarmVille2 adult animals will give ingredients needed in some recipes:
- Milk - Longhorn Cow, Ibex, Red Goat, Pygmy Goat, Saanen Goat, White Sheep, Cheviot Sheep, Portland Sheep, Merino Sheep, Holstein Cow, Jersey Cow, Katahdin Sheep, Ayrshire Cow, Swiss Cow, LaMancha Goat, Boer Goat, Devon Cow, Lincoln Sheep.
- Eggs - Gold-Laced Cochin Chicken, White Chicken, Ameraucana Chicken, Hubbard Chicken, Rhode Island Red Chicken, Black Leghorn Chicken.
- Cheese - Longhorn Cow, ibex, Red Goat, Saanen Goat, Nubian Goat, Holstein Cow, Jersey Cow, Ayrshire Cow, Swiss Cow, LaMancha Goat, Boer Goat, Devon Cow.
- Truffle – Prized Pigs.
- Swiss Cheese – Prized Cows.
- Goat Cheese – Prized Goats.
- Yogurt – Feed Cows and Goats to fill up a Yogurt Creamery and get Yogurts upon harvesting the building.
- Brown Egg – Tend to your Prized Chicken Coop.
- Red Egg – Polish Silver Laced Chicken (harvest Hen House and complete Exotic Egg Collection to get Polish Silver Laced Chicken).
You can ask your friends for following items, and your inventory will hold up to 12 of each item at a time:
- Sugar, Salt, Flask, Oat Hay Basket, Alfalfa Hay Basket, Lavender Hay Basket, Brown Sugar, Skewer, Black Pepper, Yeast, Melon Baller, Paprika and Pickling Spice.
Have a look at our other Farmville 2 Guides by visiting links below.
All are guides are updated regularly.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.