In Ashen Rift you will venture with your dog Bounder and fight those howling beasts in a post-apocalyptic world.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
New horror survival game which places you and your friend Bounder on a devastated Earth. Almost all life has vanished on Earth and rumours say that the Rift is the cause for this destruction. Finding the right path and discovering your own methods are key to surviving the journey to the Rift.
Feeders, twisted and barely recognizable humans, will want to take the life from you and your canine friend. They are determined on devouring every last living thing on Earth. Learning to use weapons and surrounding against the Feeders will most likely be the main element of a game. Both you and your dog depend on each other. Bounder should have good senses considering which species he belongs to.
Ashen Rift will feature a new way of playing a horror survival shooter game. Unlike all those trigger-happy titles, this shooter will have sparse guns and ammos. You will have to adapt your gameplay based on your personality, meaning that you will get to choose whether to fight your way through twisted humans, or to avoid conflicts whenever possible.
Ashen Rift Features
- AAA First Person Shooter Gameplay.
- Multi Platform release - PC - Mac and Linux.
- Companion Dog and Interaction system.
- Heavily Destructible Terrain and Environment.
- Melee and Ranged combat.
- Use almost anything in the world as a potential tool or weapon.
- Inventory for carrying extra ammo, weapons and found objects.
- Multiple Paths and countless ways to traverse each.
- 3 to 5 hours of game time.
- Complex and reactive Enemy AI behaviour.
Barry Michael Collins is working on a game about a man and his dog, I hope Bounder will survive. If you would like to find out what happens to man and his dog, visit Ashen Rift’s website and its Kickstarter campaign.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.