Baldur’s Gate II was one of the best role-playing games of its time. We already had Baldur’s Gate I Enhanced Edition. Will you resist the evil within you and become a legend, or become the new Lord of Murder? Spawn of the Bhaal, the choice is yours.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Do you remember the original Baldur’s Gate II, where we were kidnapped and imprisoned by Irenicus the evil wizard? What a graphics the game had, it was just wow. I remember a loading scree saying something like “Although our characters do not have to eat, you still have” (they had better wording), and that would be the time when I’d realized I was playing the game for 12 hours or so. It was addictive and innovative at the time.
I've played Baldur’s Gate I Enhanced Edition and couldn't see what was really enhanced. Although this could be due to my poor laptop’s performance with integrated Intel graphics that required a lot of tweaking just to get the game started.
Baldur’s Gate II Enhanced Edition
You will assemble a party of adventurers and lead them into tactical battles. Those who played Baldur’s Gate series know how tough a decision can be – to take a wizard, mage, thief, paladin, or someone else. We will also get various abilities and powers, they better leave Berserk there. What a power Berserk was, and if you used it too often it would transform you into an evil character, so ugly.
Enhancing Baldur’s Gate II includes:
- The Final Chapter – Enhanced Edition includes Shadow of Amn and Throne of Bhaal, the epic conclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga.
- Four New Party Members – Dorn Il-Khan, Neera the Wild Mage, the monk Rasaad yn Bashir, and a mysterious thief. Recruit these new members, use their powers, and uncover 30 new locations. Will they have new powers as well?
- The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay – more tactical battles with Githyanki, Demi-Liches, and Mind Flayers. Right, will have to remind myself how to survive mind flayers.
- Easy Multiplayer – find, list, and join multiplayer games easier than ever.
- Widescreen and More – finally, a full widescreen support for Baldur’s Gate game. Baldur’s Gate II Enhanced Edition features more gameplay improvements.
We waited 15 years for the new sequel of Baldur’s Gate game. Whether it will be really good or not, who cares as long as we can play the game again.
Trailer available below.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.