City of Steam: Arkadia is finally launching on Steam next Monday. Free to play fantasy MMORPG will arrive on Steam with some in-game updates and new items.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Monday, March 3, 2014 is the date when players will be able to download City of Steam: Arkadia MMORPG through Steam client. The game will launch with three Steam-exclusive bundles, new level content, improved gaming experience and more.
City of Steam: Arkadia Steam Bundles
Purple, Orange and Solid Gold Bundle will be launched along with the game on Monday. These will include some of the following items, depends on the bundle type.
- 7 extra Pets – including Valvetoiler, Solid Gold Valvetoiler and Solid Gold Steamtoiler.
- 3 new Steambikes – with one being Solid Gold Valvebike, players will now have some cool new bikes to add to their collection.
- 8 new dungeon types – in fact more than a dozen new dungeons were added to the game and the latest one comes with the increased level cap main quest content.
- Steam Achievements – what would a game be without achievements, though these are still work in the progress and will not be releases on Steam straight away.
- Hats – new hats were added and can be obtained by visiting NPC shops in Arkadia. Solid Gold Tophat and Solid Gold Googles look too tempting not to add them to your existing collection.
- Jetpacks – yes, a new Solid Gold Jetpack has been added just for the Steam launch of Arakadia.
Everything that was promised during Steam Greenlight campaign, has been delivered by Arkadia developers, and topped with Solid Gold items just to give players more stuff to look forward to. If you are one of Arakdia fans, don’t forget to check Steam on Monday and download the game through its new client. Collectors will have something to do as well as players who like a good dungeon challenge.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.