Jason The Greek could be the game that fans of Monkey Island series were waiting for. Classic point and click adventure with a funny story set in a world of myths and legends.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Kristian Fosh and his crew are creating an adventure game inspired by good old point and click games like Monkey Island, Hector Badge of Carnage series, and Sam and Max Hit the Road.
Jason The Greek’s story takes in ancient Greece world of myths, legends, puns, and demi-Gods. Mad King Pelias denied Jason his kingdom so he set sail with his mighty crew across the seven seas, to find the Golden Fleece that is supposed to be on the glorious vessel The Argo. Various quests will take you through an interesting game and let you explore locations such as the Isle of Lemons which is inhabited only by women.
Weird characters are mixed between Greek Myths and Sci-fi spoofing. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- Jason – interesting combination of Captain James T. Kirk and the Argonauts.
- Princess Hippsalottia – she might be an evil, or simply sweet and so smart. We will find out in a game I guess.
- Orpheus – Jason’s Egyptian second in command and logical to a fault.
- Philoctetes – Irish drummer on the Argo, giving all skills to it.
- Red Skirts – inspired by Red Shirts which every Trekkie knows of. These shirts will help Jason by giving him tool-tips.
Rewards for backing up Jason The Greek Kickstarter Project are generous and some are hilarious as well. There is currently a PC version demo to try and by playing it you can see whether Kris and Jason deserve your backing. Even sharing this article would help Jason reach its Kickstarter goal. There are numerous ways to help, doesn't always have to be money involved.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.