Necromancer campaign has launched and if everything goes right, we will be able to defeat those annoying survivors who will never learn that zombies will win.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
You as the Necromancer have started the zombie apocalypse and the only right thing to do is to lead your undead creatures in the total world dominations. Human heroes are trying to stop you, but you’ll teach them better by spawning zombies, ghouls and other cool creatures. Both, you and survivors, have cool weapons, but you can also use magic to gain some advantage over them.
Raising your undead soldiers at the right moment and using the best magic against human heroes is the most important element of gameplay. Although you cannot raise your creatures all the time, so choosing the right point is crucial. Controls are simple as Necromancer has been designed with tablet gameplay in mind.
Necromancer final version will have:
- Real-time isometric tactical mobile gaming on Android and PC
- Single-player and Co-operative multiplayer modes for up to 4 players
- Choose how to increase your necromantic powers as you progress through the game
- Command different types of zombies, each with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Defeat the obnoxious yet amusing survivors, who gain experience as they kill zombies
- Cast a variety of spells that help your minions or hinder your enemies
- Fight across 50 levels in 5 different environments
- Rating system that challenges players to gain trophies and unlock bonus stages
- No DRM or microtransactions at all!
- No internet connection required after installation for single-player or LAN multiplayer
Other Worlds Software is an indie development studio seeking additional funds through Kickstarter campaign to be able to complete their funny zombie apocalypse game. Necromancer is challenging enough and offers a unique concept among dozens of zombie games. My Necromancer preview might give you a better idea of what to expect from the title. It is not just another apocalypse game, it is more of a funny take on the genre.
The game will be released for PC, Android and iOS on May 1st, 2014.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.