Skyblivion mod will bring Oblivion to Skyrim, while Beyond Skyrim will go even further. The Elder Scrolls game are huge and when you get a mod that combines even two of those, the gaming fun goes on for months.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Enemies, cities and everything else from Oblivion has been added to Skyrim with Skyblivion mod. Created by same modders who done Skywind, implementation of Morrowind into Skyrim, this one of the best mods available out there. It recreates everything from the Elder Scrolls IV instalment and adds improved graphics.
Another group of modders is working on a project to craft the remaining provinces of Tamriel in a single world space. Beyond Skyrim seems like a huge project which will have every single location added to Skyrim. It could be few years before players are able to download and enjoy the completed mod, though there is no rush.
Beyond Skyrim Projects:
- Archipelago – a series of islands connected by an overarching main quest.
- Cyrodiil – creating a war-torn Cyrodiil still struggling after the great war.
- Elsweyr – recreating the former province of Elsweyr.
- Hammerfell – creating the regions of Hammerfell.
- High Rock – creating the province of High Rock.
- Morrowind – recreating the province of Morrowind, after the fallout of the Red Year and Argonian Invasion.
- Solstheim – recreating the island of Solstheim, refuge of many Dunmer after the Red Year.
- Valenwood – creating the province of Valenwood, home of the wood elves.
Learn more about Beyond Skyrim and its features.
The Elder Scrolls went to MMO and no game ever came back from that place. Even if we have to wait 2 to 3 years to experience these amazing mods, it will be worth as long as developers deliver as they promised.
It would be awesome if someone could recreate Daggerfall, so to have a complete Elder Scrolls series in one single game.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.