Baked Potato can restore your health in Skyrim. The meal is easy to prepare and goes well with butter. Great for gaming parties.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Cooking Skyrim Food is fun, I have tried most of the recipes and added ingredients when needed. The only thing I never change is basic ones that are described within a game. Baked Potato is one of my favourite childhood memories. We used to do them every weekend and we never got bored of it. Once the potato is ready you can spread some butter over, add sliced bacon or any other meat you prefer.
- 1-2 medium sized potato per person
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Rinse potato and cut it in halves.
- Cover the bottom of baking tray with butter and arrange potato halves in it.
- Salt each half and sprinkle some olive oil on top.
- Place potato in the oven and bake for 40 to 60 minutes (until skin feels crisp and flesh feels soft).
- Take potato out and serve some butter with it.
Really easy to make and works well on parties. You can serve red wine or a fruit juice for the complete meal.
Try experimenting with different meat. If you want to to use bacon then slice it and put on top of potato halves. Bake it at the same time. If you are up for a dessert, we have a great Skyrim Apple Pie recipe.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.