Preparing Skyrim Beef Stew is easy, though it requires few hours for the meat to get tender. Although the effort will be well worth it.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Beef stew is tasty and goes well with mash potatoes or pasta. Skyrim recipe has 4 ingredients and I followed that as much as possible. Keeping the basic ingredients would not be enough to create a thick stew, so I added onion and red wine to get the perfect stew. One thing to note is that the meat has to have a bit of fat on it, don’t use the lean meat as you won’t get a desired taste. Use a quality red wine.
Skyrim Beef Stew Ingredients
- 800 g beef
- 3 medium sized onions
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 ml red wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parsley leaves for decoration
Skyrim beef Stew Cooking Directions
- Peel and finely dice onions. Add them to a pot and pour olive oil over.
- Rinse and dice meat. Add it to a bowl, cover and leave in the fridge.
- Simmer onions until it gets a silky and soft texture.
- Peel and dice garlic and add it to a pot.
- Add beef and continue to simmer until the meat starts sticking to a bottom. Stir occasionally.
- Rinse, peel and chop a carrot and add it to a pot.
- Add wine and simmer until wine is infused.
- Cover everything with water, put a lid on and cook on low heat. Takes at least hour and half for beef to get tender. If water evaporates too soon, just add some more.
- Once the meat is tender, remove the lid and add salt.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
Serve warm or hot with pasta or mash potatoes and decorate with chopped parsley leaves. This is one of the best beef stews I ever tasted. You can also serve some Skyrim Garlic Bread with your stew.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.