Most players choose to be a fighter or a mage in Skyrim. I decided my path is to pick up every single flower in the game. Not sure why, but that’s what I seem to do most.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
Walking along the road in Skyrim might be boring for some, but for me it is so relaxing and entertaining. For some reason I just have to pick every flower seen on beside a road. These has their uses, though no one needs that many flowers as I have in my inventory. It’s full of it and I am not even able to run anymore, just can’t drop them on the floor. Well there are other things that can be picked up, and they all get my attention too easy.
Things I focus on while playing Skyrim are really not so important. Every time I try to follow the quest, my attention goes to picking and collecting these somewhat useful ingredients. Walking to Solitude for example, and it’s always a case of “oh look a butterfly” then trying to get that one and everything that gets into the eyesight. Here are all of the ingredients that I got so far.
- Ash Creep Cluster – plant can be found in the southern ashlands of Solstheim.
- Ashen Grass Pods – plant that can be found in Solstheim.
- Bear Claws – found on a dead bear in Helgen.
- Beehive Husk – got it from a beehive that was laying on a ground.
- Bleeding Crown – a fungi found in few caves.
- Blisterwort – a fungi found in White River Watch.
- Blue Butterfly Wing – got this one by chasing butterflies.
- Blue Mountain Flower – common flower found in the northern part of Skyrim province.
- Bone Meal – picked up from a dead Draugr and Skeletons.
- Butterfly Wing – found on Monarch Butterfly. Those yellow ones flying around Whiterun.
- Chaurus Eggs – found in Ustengrav, while searching for Horn of Jurgen Windcaller.
- Chicken’s Egg – can be found around chickens in settlements.
- Deathbell – found this one in Solitude.
- Fire Salts – got it after defeating Flame Atronach.
- Fly Amanita – found in caves all around Skyrim.
- Frost Salts – defeat Frost Atronachs then pick it up from their dead bodies.
- Giant Lichen – found while walking around marshes near Solitude.
- Honeycomb – harvested a beehive and go this sweat honeycomb.
- Imp Stool – a fungi found at White River Watch.
- Lavender – got a lot of it around Whiterun.
- Moon Sugar – bought it from Khajiit trader.
- Mudcrab Chiftin – picked up after killing Mudcrabs.
- Nightshade – found in Solitude.
- Purple Mountain Flower – found along mountains obviously.
- Red Mountain Flower – grows along path all around Skyrim.
- River Betty – lives in rivers and stream. Got few near Whiterun.
- Salmon Roe – easily caught by swimming in rivers.
- Salt Pile – search barrels and sacks for this one.
- Snowberries – harvested from bushes in snowy areas of Skyrim.
- Thistle Branch – found along paths all over Skyrim. Riverwood is full of these.
- Tundra Cotton – found in tundra areas of course. Lots of these grow near Whiterun.
- Void Salts – looted from dead Strom Atronach.
- White Cap – found on farms around Skyrim.
Sadly, there are many ingredients missing from my collection. I guess, I will just have to keep walking around and hunt for those semi-useful flora and fauna of Skyrim.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.