The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition was revealed by accident. Amazon had an image for a short time and here is what we could see.
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
UPDATE: Bethesda has officialy announced The Elder Scrolls Online STandard and Imperial Editions. Preorders can be made on the official TESO site.
Bethesda hasn’t announced the collector’s edition yet, but thanks to Amazon we could see what goodies it will include. Use Char spotted something strange was going on with the Dishonored Game of the Year and posted on the forums. There was no price showing, though the whole content of the Imperial Edition was featured in an image.
The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition includes
- Collector’s Edition Box & Steelbox Packaging,
- Molag Bal Statue – a collectible 12” statue of the Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement,
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content – play as Imperial in any alliance, White Imperial Horse, Mudcrab Vanity Pet and Rings of Mara,
- Map of Tamriel – a printed map with detailed alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest Cyrodill,
- Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel – a 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
The photo has been taken down, suggesting that Amazon released it too early. You can see the image here. It include a PlayStation 4 logo on top, so it’s not clear whether the Imperial Edition will be the same across all platforms.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released for PC, MAC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 with monthly subscription scheme. While PlayStation 4 users won’t require the PS+ subscription, Xbox One will have to have a Gold subscription along with the standard monthly one from Bethesda. Microsoft should consider changing the policy for Xbox Live, since other companies already expressed their satisfaction, including the CEO of Wargaming.
The game received an “M” rating from the ESRB and Bethesda has no problem with that. The company recently revealed a voice cast for The Elder Scrolls Online. Some of the legendary actors and actresses will lend their voices to in-game characters.
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.