TIGA Games Industry Awards for 2013 have been awarded last night at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England. Public vote for the Game of the Year award received more than 10,000 votes. We present you with the complete list of winners in all categories. And the winner is…
Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK, thanks so much!
TIGA Games Industry Awards have gone to the best companies in the UK for game development. The ceremony took place at Pinewood Studios, England, and was followed by after party.
There were numerous candidates in each category, which were shortlisted as finalists last month. The winners of TIGA Games Industry Awards 2013are:
Game of the Year award went to Future Games Of London’s for their Hungry Shark Evolution game.
- Best Action Adventure Game (Large Studio): Curve Studios, Stealth Inc.
- Best Action Adventure Game (Small Studio): Facepalm Games, The Swapper
- Best Arcade Game (Large Studio): Sumo Digital, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Best Arcade Game (Small Studio): SFB Games, Haunt the House: Terrortown
- Best Audio in a Game: The Chinese Room, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- Best Casual Game (Large Studio): Sony Computer Entertainment Europe – London Studio, Diggs Nightcrawler
- Best Casual Game (Small Studio): Stormcloud Games Limited, Mr Shingu’s Paper Zoo
- Best Debut Game: Playground Games, Forza Horizon
- Best Game Design: Playground Games, Forza Horizon
- Best Game With A Purpose: Aardman Animations, Full Steam Ahead
- Most Original Game: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe – London Studio, Wonderbook: Book of Spells
- Best Social Game (Large Studio): Mediatonic, Amateur Surgeon 3
- Best Social Game (Small Studio): Wonderstruck, Polycraft
- Best Student Game: Pixel Blimp, Wee Paper Planes
- Best Visual Design: Facepalm Games, The Swapper
Business of Games Categories
- Best Educational Initiative: GameLab London
- Best Educational Institute: Abertay University
- Outstanding Leadership Award: Leadership team, Sumo Digital
- Best New IP: Force of Habit
- Best Publisher: Curve Digital
- Best Service Provider - Art Supplier: Atomhawk Design
- Best Service Provider - Legal: Sarassin LLP
- Best Service provider - Quality Assurance: Universally Speaking
- Best Service provider - Recruitment: Interactive Selection
- Best Start-Up, sponsored by Creative England: Playrise Digital Ltd
- Best Tools and Technology: Geomerics
- TIGA Special Recognition for Audio Services 2013: Pinewood Studios
- TIGA Special Recognition Award 2013: Patrick O’Luanaigh, CEO of nDreams
Dolores is SEO and Digital Marketing consultant who has been completely hog-washed into doing this site by KC.